The second look I did this summer using the pretty flowers around us. Not it’s winter here. I mean, full on winter with 60 cm of snow and -15 degrees Celsius. But, this look makes me think of winter anyway. I hope next spring I will have more time to take advantage of all the pretty flowers.
This time I used two flowers. One is “Skogstjerne” which is translated to “Forest Star” but I think the common name is “Arctic Starflower” which is suitable for where I live. The second flower is actually a quite large one, but I only took the tiny little flowers at the top. It’s called “Hundekjeks” which you may know as “Cow Parsley”, and hilariously enough the Norwegian name means “Dog-Cracker” which I find humerus. But I do like the pretty small white flowers.
- Slush Eyeshadow Palette – Coconut Milk, Bubblegum.
- Anastasia Riviera Palette – Sails.
- Morphe x Jacklyn Hill Palette – Abyss.
- NYX Epic Black Mousse Liner.
- Revolution Pro Brow Pomade – Dark Brown.
- Zoeva Brow Spectum – Bro30, Bro90.
- Zoeva Grahic Brow Fix.
- L’Oreal Paraside Extatic Mascara.
- NYX Faux Whites Inner Eye Brightener – Baby Powder.
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Perfect & Cover Concealer.
- House Of Lashes – Noir Fairy BLK.
- Garden Flowers.
I really hope I will get more time to play with flowers in makeup looks next summer, but as for now the ground is covered in a thick white blanket.