My intention was to do a big post full of makeup looks incorporating all the beautiful wild flowers that grow here during summer. But then kitchen renovation happened, and then my trail riding accident happened, and then suddenly the flowers where all gone. I only mamaged to do two looks using flowers. Not enough to do a big flower power makeup looks post by, but I still wanted to shade them and put them in my creative makeup looks series.
This blue look I made by just doing something simple and added one of my very favorite flowers. Not only do I really appreciate the color and the minimalistic beauty of the flowers but the name even has it’s own beauty. “Forglemmegei” which means Forget-Me-Not (and I do believe that’s what it’s known by in english aswell) is just such an impactful, melancholic and beautiful name. I remember my grandmother was the one to teach me this.
I found it just behind my house, and being one of my favorte flowers this was off course the first one I picked to do a look with.
- Slush Palette – Bubblegum, Coconut Milk, Blue Hawaiian, Blue Lagoon, Blue Raspberry, Blue Curacao.
- Morphe x Jacklyn Hill Palette – Abyss.
- Makeupgeek Gel Liner – Fame.
- H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil – Into The Blue.
- H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil – Azure Thing.
- L’Oreal Paraside Extatic Mascara.
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Perfect & Cover Concealer.
- House Of Lashes – Noir Fairy BLK.
- Garden Flower – Forglemmegei (Forget-Me-Not)
I was happy to encorporate a flower with such nice memories to a look, and off course I do love blue!