This one took me some time to do! First of all I had to work up the courage to just get the job done, then I had to try to take pictured and make it sort of organized without loosing control (let’s just say I had to re-do some of the pictures in the end), and then finally edit all the photos, and write the post.
So, if are sharp you may notice that you have seen a few new palettes in my stories or my Instagram the last couple of weeks that are missing in this post. It’s simply because I had to work with this for a while and I got e few new palettes in the time between taking the photos and finishing this post.
Without any more rambling, these are my eyeshadow palettes with 10 shades or more!
Juvias place is one of my favorite brands for eyeshadow palette and I have collected quite a few of this the last year!
- Juvia’s Place – The Warrior Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Afrique Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Douce Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – Mini Masquerade Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Saharan II Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Magic Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Festival Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Zulu Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Saharan Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Nubian 2 Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Tribe Palette.
- Juvia’s Place – The Nubian Palette.
My Zoeva eyeshadow palette collection is quite large as well. I was hooked on Zoeva palette for a while, and they are so slim and handy to store. All these palettes really does not take up mush space at all.
- Zoeva – Rodeo Belle.
- Zoeva – Sweet Glamour.
- Zoeva – En Taupe.
- Zoeva – Caramel Melange.
- Zoeva – Mixed Metals.
- Zoeva – Smokey.
- Zoeva – Offline.
- Zoeva – Matte.
- Zoeva – Opulence.
- Zoeva – Cocoa Blend.
- Zoeva – Rose Golden.
- Zoeva – Eye See.
- Zoeva – Artisto.
- Zoeva – Cafe.
- Zoeva – Blanc Fusion.
I am currently the happy owner of 7 Anastasia palettes. I have collecting since they released Modern Renaissance. I will soon pick up the new palette, and I am gutted I missed out on the Mario palette. That’s life.
- Anastasia Riviera..
- Anastasia Subculture.
- Anastasia Sultry.
- Anastasia Prism.
- Anastasia Norvina.
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance.
- Anastasia Soft Glam.
I got a small bunch of really old school Urban Decay palettes. Do you remember these Book of Shadows palettes? From back in the day when Urban Decay was one of the few brands that actuallt released colorful palettes!
- Cargo Lumieres Du Monde.
- Sephora Storylook Cinderella Palette.
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette.
- Urban Decay Afterdark.
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani.
- Urban Decay Deluxe Palette (OK this was a glitch. It was already presented in my small eyeshadow palette collection post).
- Urban DEcay Book Of Shadows III NYC.
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV.
- Urban Decay Wizard of Oz Theodora Palette.
Aaaand, some of the more neutral Urban Decay Options, their Naked line! And a little Too Faced one thrown in the mix.
- Urban Decay Naked Heat.
- Urban Decay Naked 2.
- Urban Decay Naked 3.
- Urban Decay Naked 1.
- Urban Decay Naked Smokey.
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar.
- Kiko Color Fever Must Have Eyeshadow Palette – Sophisticated Neutrals.
- Obsession Makeup Be Crazy About Eyeshadow Palette.
- Kiko Color Fever Must Have Eyeshadow Palette – Elegant Tones.
- Makeup Revolution Re-Loaded Velvet Rose.
- Makeup Revolution Re-Loaded Iconic Division.
- L’Oreal Cherry My Cheri.
Colors always make me happy! Colorful eyeshadow palettes from nice indie brands must be my favorite of all!
- Beauty Bay EYN Bright Matte.
- September Rose Slush Eyeshadow Palette.
- Beauty Bay Evolve Eyeshadow Palette.
- Morphe Boss Mood 35M.
- Certifeye Tropical Wonders Palette.
- GLF Cosmetics Princessa Azteka.
- Certifeye Dynasty Palette.
- Violet Voss Hashtag.
- Nabla Poison Garden.
- Nabla Soul Blooming.
- The Balm Nude Tude.
- Huda BEauty Rose Gold Textured Palette.
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette.
- Lorac Pro.
- Smashbox Shapematters Palette.
- Lunar Beauty Life’s A Drag.
- Zoeva Matte Spectrum.
- Sigma Beauty Paris Palette.
- Dominique Cosmetics Latte Palette.
- Linda Hallberg Infinity Palette.
My Jeffree Star Cosmetics eyeshadow collection. It has grown a little bit since I took the pictures to this post, and I got both the Jawbreaker and Blue Blood palette quite recently.
- Jeffree Star Androgyny Palette.
- Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette.
- Jeffree Star Thirsty Palette.
- Jeffree Star Blood Sugar Palette.
This must be my favorite part of my collection. My highly treasured Natasha Denona Palettes!
- Natasha Denona Safari.
- Natasha Denona Tropical.
- Natasha Denona Green Brown 28 Eyeshadow Palette.
- Natasha Denona Sunset.
- Natasha Denona Lila.
On the more affordable side we have my Makeup Revolution palettes:
- Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless – Optium.
- Makeup Revolution Life On The Dance Floor.
- Makeup Revolution Jewel Collection – Deluxe.
- Makeup Revolution X Tammy Tropical Carneval.
- Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless – Decadent.
- Makeup Revolution X Soph Eyeshadow Palette.
- Makeup Revolution Jewel Collection – Opulent.
- Makeup Revolution X Soph Extra Spice.
- Makeup Revolution Jewel Collection – Gilded.
- Makeup Revolution X Carmy MUA Make Magic.
Aaand, my BH Cosmetics collection. I rediscovered how good the quality of these palettes can be with the festival palette!
- BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Eyeshadow Palette.
- BH Cosmetics Weekend Festival Palette.
- BH Cosmetics Royal Affair Palette.
- BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis Palette.
- BH Cosmetics Carly Bybel Palette (The first original one)
As Tarte now started to make a bit of colors my collection of their palettes have grown a bit as well!
- Tarteist Pro Remix
- Tarteist Pro
- Tarte Tartelette
- Tarte High Tides And Good Vibes.
- Tarte Icy Betch.
- Tarte Make Believe In Yourself
- Tartelette Toasted
- Tarte Buries Treasure.
- Morphe X Jacklyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette.
- Violet Voss Flamingo.
- Obsession Makeup Belle Jordan.
- Obsession Makeup All We Have Is Now.
- Blush Tribe Sonie Zahrine.
- Blush Tibe Manuza.
- Menagerie Cosmetics Feral Palette.
And ast but not least this is my Colourpop palette collection (counting only the palettes with 10 or more shadows, so naturally there are more smaller ones!).
- Colourpop – Through My Eyes
- Colourpop – You Had Me At Hello
- Colourpop – I Think I Love You
- Colourpop – Brunch Date
- Colourpop – Chasing Rainbows
- Colourpop – Sweet Talk
- Colourpop – Good Sport
- Colourpop – Rendezvous
- Colourpop – Fortune
- Colourpop – It’s a Princess Thing
- Colourpop – Yes Please
- Colourpop – Dream St
- Colourpop – Zodiac
- Colourpop – Fame
- Colourpop – Golden State Of Mind
- Colourpop – Fem Rosa She
- Colourpop – Double Entendre
- Colourpop – My Little Pony
- Colourpop – All I See Is Magic
- Colourpop – Salvaje
- Colourpop – Give It To Me Straight
- Colourpop – Element Of Surprise
- Colourpop – Perception.
If you are sharp, and have been paying attention to my Instagrm post or stories you may even notice that some palettes are missing. The reaon being it took a while from when I took the pictures untill I manage to make this posts. I keep getting palettes all the time, so I just had to start making this post at some point. So if you are missing some of my more recent palettes than you are absolutely right. They will be added next year!
In this post I count 138 palettes. That’s the number of a very enthusiastic collector! A rough estimate tells me with these, my smaller eyeshadow palettes and my new additions the last moths I probably have about 200. Crazy right? Well, thats what you get for loving both colors, neutrals and makeup all together.
Have you counted your collection? You may get surprised! (I kind of did).