Yet another part of my makeup collection to go through. But tell me, what is your favorite foundation?
I still think my Guerlain Ligerie De Peau is my top pick, as it has been for a couple of years, but I have a lot of other great ones too!
I am not that into buying new foundations all the time, at least not as much as with eyeshadows and such, but I have a decent amount.
First let’s go through my drugstore foundations. Now, I don’t mind paying the price for a high-end or even luxury makeup, but I still have a majority of drugstore (or drugstore priced) foundations.
- Tolymoly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Crem.
- Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation – F6.
- Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation – F4.
- Lirikos Marine Radiance Double Cover Foundation.
- L’Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 24 H.
- L’Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation.
- Wet N’Wild Photofocus Foundation.
- A’Pieu Natural BB Cream.
- Maybelline FitMe Matte + Poreless – 105.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation.
- Revolution Fast Base Stick – F5.
- Revolution Fast Base Stick – F4.
- Colourpop No Filter Foundation.
- The Seam Eco Soul Real Fit Foundation.
I was actually surprised when I pulled out all my foundations to see that I don’t really have that many high-end ones. Don’t get me wrong, five is more than enough! As you can probably tell I have both my summer and winter shades here.
- Guerlain Lingerie De Peau.
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup.
- Clinique Superbalanced.
The total count is 19 foundations. Not that bad I think! That’s actually exactly the same amount as I had last year. Sure I’ve bought some foundations, but I’ve also finished some.
Do you know your foundation count?