Another short makeup look post. If you did not catch my first post, this Creative Makeup series is just a series of short posts where I share one of my more creative makeup looks. I want an excuse to dig into my collection fro time to time and be creative instead of just using new palettes for reviews. It’s about getting around to using more of what I got as well as trying to evolve my makeup skills.
So this look is inspired by the colors in an oil spill. Turned out very different from what I had pictured, but that’s how it usually work when I try to do something more creative. I have something specific in mind and end up with something completely different.
- September Rose Slush Palette – Bubblegum. Blue Lagoon, Berry Blast, Strawberry.
- BH Cosmetics Weekend Festival Palette – Neon, Solstice, Wicked, Spirit.
- Obsession London Love.Every.Shade Palette – Fresh.
- NYX Epic Black Mousse.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Pencil – Ultra Black.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro30, Bro60.
- Zoeva Graphic Brow Fix.
- House Of Leashes – Iconic.
The color effects was really easy to create. It’s just tapping shimmery colorful shades over a completely black base. I think it gives the colors a nice dimension!
As always you can also keep track on my latest blog post on my Instagram among other things.