Time to showcase a new part of my collection! I have so much fun doing these posts. Scrolling through my collection is one of the parts of why I enjoy collecting makeup, and it also gives me a chance to do a summary of everything I have. I am not the biggest powder collector,but I do use them every day so I got some here and there.
- The Balm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder – This is my second one. A really good mattifying powder, and the packaging is super cute!
- Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder – This one surprised me! I did not expect much, but this is my go-to if I want my finish to be matte. It really keeps my face matte all day.
- Colourpop No Filter Loose Translucent Powder – The pressed version of this is awful, but I like this loose one. Super finely milled. I can really see myself picking up a new one when I run out.
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Light + – This is such an iconic powder, and for good reason. This is also my second one. Loving this!
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder – A powder that you grind! This is perfect for days when my skin is a bit dry and also gives some coverage.
- Lancôme Poudre Majeure Excellence – This is one of my project pan powders for 2019. I really do like it. Gives such a silky finish.
- Hope Girl Powder – This on is OK. Get’s the job done but does not stand out in any way. Sets the face and all, but I don’t think I will be repurchasing. The slightly tacky packaging is cool though!
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish Powder – I love this! Gives that perfect porcelain skin look and is so finely milled. I am almost out of it, but will for sure pick up a new one!
- Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder Makeup – Beautiful loose powder. Also a project pan powder for this year, and also one I definitely can see myself repurchasing!
- Guerlain Les Voilettes Translucent Loose Powder – This one again is so beautiful. So fine milled and looks amazing on the skin!
And these are my Guerlain Meteorites pearls. Some beaufitul collection pices!
- Guerlain Météorites Gold Pearl (Limited Edition Holliday 2017).
- Guerlain Météorites Perles De Légende (Limited Edition Holliday 2016).
- Guerlain Météorites Perles D’Azur Emilio Pucci (Limited Edition Summer 2012).
- Guerlain MétéoritesHappy Glow Pearls (Limited Edition Spring 2017)
- Guerlain Météorites Perlees Du Paradis (Limited Edition 2012).
- Guerlain Météorites (Original) – 2 Clair.
- Guerlain Météorites Perles Du Dragon (Limited Edition 2012).
In all I count 17 powders! That is actually the exact same amount of powders I had last year. A few ones have been finished and a few ones have been picked up. This year I have 4 in my project pan and I expect to finish them all, but the question is how many I will pick up through the year. I have a few ones in mind that I would like to try, like the Hourglass Veil that looks stunning.
How does your powder collection look? What is your favorite powder? Is there anything you think I am missing in my collection that I need to try? Let me know in the comments.