I want to do another short and sweet blog series where I share creative makeup. It’s not going to be anything long. Just a picture of a more creative look and what products I used. I want to do more creative looks to improve my skills, and working my way through looks to do a palette review don’t always allow me to be the most creative.
So this post is just looks of ideas I get and try out in order to get a bit more creative, and hopefully better at doing creative makeup. So here is the first look!
- Makeupgeek Gel Liner – Immortal.
- Etude House Oh M’Eye Liquid Liner — Black.
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.
- Inglot Body Sparkles – Silver.
- Revolution Pro Supreme Pigment Gel Eyeliner – Silver.
- House Of Lashes – Iconic.
- L’Oreal Unlimited Mascara.
Do you like to create creative makeup looks? What is your inspo?
Remember you can also keep track on this blog an new posts through my Instagram.