I have plenty of concealers. I mean, more than enough for one person, but still this is a part of my collection where I don’t think I went that crazy. At least compared to my highlighters and eyeshadow palettes this collection is quite moderate. After all I do use these every day so having a few extra never hurts. Sometimes I want a matte finish, sometimes I want a light but brightening finish, and sometimes I need coverage but not matte, so I need my options.
The concealers from left to right are:
- NARS Soft Matte Complete concealer.
- Tarte Shape Tape – Light
- Tarte Shape Tape – Light Medium.
- Chanel Correcteur Perfection Concealer
- Bare Minerals Stroke of Light.
- Smashbox Studio Skin 24 H Waterproof Concealer.
- Catrice Liquid Camoflage.
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer.
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer.
- Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
- Maybelline Age-Rewind.
- Guerlain Multi Perfecting Concealer.
The total amount is 13, so I am actually down one from last years count. The only two new once I picked up last year was the NARS and the Makeup Revolution one. I had 5 concealers in my project pan this year (one is already done and therefore not here) so 4 of these will be gone by next year. I plan to repurchase two of those, and then I want to pick up the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and the Colourpop No Filter Concealer both of which I finished last year and really liked, but did not pick up so far. My guess is that the collection will be about the same size in a year. At least four of these will be finished, and at least 4 new ones will be picked up since I plan to repurchase both the Maybelline Age-Rewind and FitMe when I finish them in my project pan, in addition to those from NARS and Colourpop. Oh, and you never know what else exciting will be released.
How is your concealer collection? Do you have any favorites that you see that I am missing?