This is one of my favorite things about starting fresh on a new month. To pick out all the products I will use for one full month to do my everyday makeup. On weekends, evening or when I just want to play with makeup I just use whatever I want, but this is a bag worth of a full face of makeup for my everyday looks. This gives me a change to focus on some new products weather it is getting to know a new product for a review, working on a panning project or just to show some old makeup some love.
I will transfer the Colourpop Fame from last month just to get a little more work done on it. This is in my project pan and since it’s my only cool toned palette I want to focus on it during winter. I got some nice wear on this in January but I don’t think I will hit any pans in February either. If not I will let this one rest and work on some other palettes until November when I find it more suitable to wear an all cool toned palette. But I am excited to get some more work done on it because I really do like it.
I also picked a little six pan from Kiko to match. The Street Taupe Variation palette has some nice cool-toned shimmers that I think will pair up very nicely to the colors in Fame.
- Prestige Make-up Gold Base: A hydrating, lifting, anti-aging, promising to make your whole life great again primer. I do like it, it’s hydrating at least. Don’t know about the rest of what it promise but it does give a nice base at least.
- Tonymoly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream: This is from my project pan. I really like this BB Cream. It’s that sort of natural glow from within kind of products. Not much coverage, but I don’t really need that. The finish is lovely and the wear time is decent. I like this one tons more than the Colourpop No Filter foundation I had in last month so happy to switch them up.
- NYX HD Studio Concealer: Another project pan item. I either hate or love this. It looks just fine and should be more than good enough for some simple everyday faces.
- Kiko Flawless Fusion Bronzer: This one was also in January makeup bag. This one is just great, and the color is perfect for winter!
- Dior Diorskin Nude: Because I need a powder, this one is great and it’s in my project pan.
For blush I picked out my self made Colourpop blush palette that I haven’t used in a while. I love these blushes and here I get a nice selection of shades to choose from. The shade names from left to right is “Why,Hello”, “Parakeet” and “Weirdough” in the top row, and “Noodle”, “Glass Slipper” and “Main Chick” in the bottom row.
The mascara is the new one my Revolution called The Mascara Revolution. So far I’ve tried it around 30 times and I really do like it. I have an upcoming review of that one actually.
Highlighters are always so fun to pick out. This month I decided to give my project pan highlighter “Lunch Money” by Colourpop a little rest and focus on these ones instead:
- Colourpop Dream Sequence Super Shock Highlighter Palette: Since I am growing to be a huge super shock highlighter fan I am very excited to add this brand new highlighter palette with 4 highlighters in the super shock formula to this months bag. They look just so pretty!
- Iconic London Illuminator: I will use this primarily to mix in with my foundation for those extra luminous days.
- The Balm Mary Dew-Manizer: The very famous Mary Lou-Manizer in liquid form. I have used this a bit but it’s still fairly new. I am planning to do a review so I just want to get to know this product a bit better.
Finally we got my selection of lipsticks and glosses. Most of them are in my project pan and you already saw them in last months makeup bag.
- Colourpop Ultra Blottet Lip “Halo Effect”: This one is new,and this one is the only new item in my bag. But I really like the ultra blotted lip formula and the color looks nice.
- Clinique Long Lasting GlossWear “Black Honey”: Transfer from last month. This is very sheer and not at all as dark as it looks. Works really nice as an everyday lippie that is more than just a nude but not loud in any way.
- Isadora Jelly Kiss Lipstick “Bare Bliss”: I kind of have a plan to focus on this one because I do have a tiny hope I may be able to finish it! Wish me luck (I probably need it).
- Estee Lauder High Gloss “Pearl”: I did not use this one last month even though it was in my makeup bag. I have a hard time reaching for it. I have to try again now this month because it’s in my project pan after all and need to be finished!
- MAC Plushglass Lip Gloss – Shade name is worn of my it’s a nice pink.
- MAC Plushglass Lip Gloss – This one I also lost the shade name of, but it’s more of a purple gloss. Both this one and the previous was in last moths bag, and get to go one more month.
- H&M Sheer Lipstick “Arabesque”: I think this is my favorite among my project pan lippies, so very happy to transfer this to one more month in my bag,
- Too Faced Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss: I have been enjoying the nice berry shade of this gloss. It also smells so delicious!
Do you have any products you want to give some extra use in February?
And remember, I also exist on Instagram!