I am so exited about this project! Since I had some fun with my 2018 project pan I figured I wanted to go on another year. I have been thinking since October what I want to add to the project, and I think I got a decent bunch of stuff! The one thing I did not add was a blush! I tried so hard on my 2018 project pan blush and I didn’t even hit pan on it. So right now I feel like I need to rotate and enjoy the blushes I have instead of keep focusing on one. So for this year, no blush. But I got a whole bunch of other stuff, so check it out!
This is a mixture of pefumed body creams, body sprays and stick perfumes!
- YSL Mon Paris Perfumed Body Lotion – This was a free gift I got with a purchase and I never really used it since I don’t have the perfume. Now it’s time to finish it.
- Georgi Armani Si perfumed Body Lotion – Got this together with a bottle of the perfume. I really like it but I always forget to use perfumed body lotions like this.
- YSL Black Opium – Same as with Si, got this together with a bottle of the perfume and will try to use them together.
- Bella Lucce Arabian Odysse Linen & Body Mist – Smells wonderful of sandalwood and gives a nice cozy atmosphere. Like to use this as a boy spray or room spray.
- Bella Lucce Japanese Yuzu Linen and Body Mist – Smells fresh of citrus and cranberry. I want to finish this one as well as the other one because the brand is discontinued.
- LUSH Gorilla Perfume Stick Vanillary – Nice vanilla scent, and I have it as a perfume spray as well, but I never remember to use these sticks so I want to finish this so I only have the spray left.
- LUSH Gorilla Perfume Karma – This is my all time favorite LUSH perfume but it’s the same as with the other one. I have the spray and never use the stick so now I want to finish it.
- Bella Lucce Africvan Adventures Watermelon Baobab and Banana Contitioning Mask.
- Bella Lucce Peruvian Cocoa Azul Renewing Mask.
I love these two masks from Bella Lucce. They are powders that you mix with milk, water or juice depending on your skin type. They work wonders as well, but the brand is as mentioned discontinued (it makes me so sad!) so I want to phase out all of my Bella Lucce products since I can’t get them anyway. I would love to see this brand do a comeback, they had so many lovely products that I will miss. These masks are among them but they are starting to get old and I need to use them.
- Skinfood Strawberry Exfoliating Mask – I had this for ever and it’s not much left. I just forgot about it for a long long time, and I just added it to the project to remember to finish the last bit. Smells exactly like strawberry jam!
- Origins Ginzing Refreshing Face Mask – Also a mask that is getting old. I didn’t love it but I liked to use it from time to time in the mornings. I have probably 1/4 left and it’s time to end it.
- Haus Of Gloi Hair Oil “Imp” – I have plenty of hair oils from Haus Of gloi and I really love them (No joke I have like 10 bottles), but I don’t see myself picking up this exact scent again so I will try to finish it. It’s really nice to use just after the shower or a few drops in the ends before going to bed.
- The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Face Mask – After discovering hydrating sheet masks this one got a bit lost in my collection. It’s good but right now I just prefer a quick and easy sheet mask for hydration. I will use the half that is left though.
And now over to makeup! These are the BB Creams and Foundations I will finish.
- A’Pieu Natural BB Cream Matt Finish – I have had this for a while but it’d been a while since I used it. I wanted to add this to the project because I wanted to get to know the product properly and then deciding if I need a new one or if I will just pass.
- Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Moisturizing – I had 4 different versions of the Holika Holika BB Creams.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 3-in-1 Foundation + Concealer– To be honest I haven’t used this in maybe a year or so and I don’t remember what I think about it. It’s getting a bit old so I firgured I would finish it and then decide if it’s worthy a repurchase.
- Coloupop No Filter Foundation – I know that this is not worthy a repurchase. On the other side it’s not so bad that I won’t be able to use it up. So I aim to do that just to get it out of my collection.
- Tonymoly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream – This is a nice, natural but radiant bb cream that is nice and fresh for every day. Big bonus is that it has 37 SPF which means it will be a good choice when the sun comes back and I need some protection. This one also looks nice on the skin. I have only used it a few times so it’s almost full.
Out of all of these foundations I think only the Holika Holika one is the only one I’ve actually used quite a bit. The rest are moderately to lightly used and I guess there is around 3 full bottles here altogether. Excited to see if I actually go through that much in a year.
My concealer choices are as follow:
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer – This one I like, but I don’t love it. It gets the job done but it’s no match to the ones I really love. That’s why I would like to just finish this and be done with it.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – It took me a while to start really enjoying this. I am around halfway through and I just recently realized that I actually like this enough to repurchase.
- Smashbox Studio Skin 24 hours Waterproof Concealer – This one I feel the same about as the NYX concealer. I like it but I don’t love it. Unless something change I just see myself using this up and be done with it.
- Maybelline Anti-Age Eye Eraser Concealer – A lot of people really love this. I was sceptical in the beginning, but now I am convinced. I will pick this one up again when I am done, but I just feel like it’s getting old and would benefit from just being used up.
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Concealer – This one does not really impress me that much. It does not have great coverage, and it’s a bit indifferent to be honest. I have less than 25% less so now I am doing my final effort to be done with it!
And these are all the lippies I will focus on. Last year I had 4 lip products. Now I am increasing the effort with a total of 8 lip products. I am not sure if that will work because I only finished a few months before time in 2018, but on the other hand there are many glosses which I find easier to go through than regular lipsticks.
- MAC Plushglass Lip Gloss – This one I also lost the shade name of, but it’s more of a purple gloss. These all came it a set a long time ago.
- MAC Plushglass Lip Gloss – Shade name is worn of my it’s a nice pink.
- MAC Plushglass Lip Gloss “Fashion Fanatic” – The only one that still has a name! A lighter pink gloss.
- H&M Sheer Lipstick “Arabesque” – These lipsticks are fantastic if you want something sheer and easy to wear. Perfect for every day. I love this lippie and I am happy to have this in my project to have something I truly enjoy.
- Isadora Jelly Kiss Lipstick “Bare Bliss” – Old fave that is maybe getting too old so it”s time to use it up.
- Clinique Long Lasting GlossWear “Black Honey” – A gloss stick in one end and a liquid gloss in the other. Both in the iconic shade Black Honey. It can be a challenge since this one has product in both ends. I am afraid I may get a little bored by this shade.
- Too Faced Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss – Big tube with more than 2/3 left. I bet it will take a bit of time to get through it. But this used to be one of my favorite glosses a few years back! It’s getting a bit old now, so I think I need to finish it.
- Estee Lauder High Gloss “Pearl” – This is old. I don’t even know if I should say how old! This is just not my favorite shade. It’s a bit too light for me, but I am hoping to make it work over a lipstick or something.
This year I only picked one bronzer, since I did not manage my goal with two last year. If I manage to finish this I may pick up that Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer again to finally hit pan, but this one is almost brand new! This is Kiko Flawless Fusion Powder Bronzer.
Since I only had one gigantic powder last year, I am ready to finish and replace some more this year. I tend to go through powders in about 3 months so this should be more than possible.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder – This one is already half done. I really really like this powder. It’s so finely milled and feels like silk! Will for sure replace this when it’s gone.
- Lancôme Poudre Majeure Excellence– This is also a nice finely milled powder. For some reason I don’t tend to reach for it. Nothing wrong with it, but I just figured I might as well end it.
- Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder – This loose powder is amazing and looks so flawless on the skin! I had it for some years so I can just use it up, but I will pick up a new one.
- Hope Girl Powder Compact – This is again a nice powder I just don’t reach for. Mostly because that plastic protection lid annoys me a bit, and I don’t see the point of it when it’s a pressed powder.
This year I decided to add a highlighter instead of a blush! This is Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter in Lunch Money. Obviously I already hit pan, so my goal is to finish it completely. I think the super shock highlighters are pretty easy to pan, at least much easier than a regular powder highlight. The good thing about this is that it’s so subtle that I can use this as a base, and put another highlighter on top in case I want to get some use out of the rest of my collection.
This Zoeva Brow Spectrum has been my go-to brow powders for all of last year. Still no pan in any of the shades, but they do show some considerable wear. My goal is to hit pan on three of the shades! I don’t think that will be a problem since I love this palette and reach for it all the time. This is the ultimate brow powders with all the options you need, and some brow bone highlighters in addition!
And now over to the really fun part, eyeshadow palettes! I picked out seven palettes this year so I am not intending on panning them completely, I just want to hit one shade in each palette. I have a lot of amazing palettes to play with so I am excited!
Colourpop Fame I picked out because I wanted to have a nice cool toned palettes. I really like wearing cool toned eyeshadows during the dark season. Last year my cool toned palette was Zoeva En Taupe which I really like, but this year I decided to get some use out of this beauty from Colourpop.
This is such a classic! The Lorac Pro Palette. Do you remember when everyone wanted this? To be fair almost everyone owned this. This was “the perfect neutral palettes” when the Urband Decay Naked hype had cooled off. I agree it does have everything you need, and I do thing the composition is better than in UD Naked. As you may see, I already do have a pan in this palette, and it is well loved. My goal is to reach one more pan.
This one will be a challenge! The Morphe X Jaclynn Hill palette will be a challenge. I have used this a bit, and the eyeshadows don’t seem particularly easy to pan in contrast to Lorac and Colourpop, but I thing that since this is such a versatile palette I will get good use out of it, and hopefully hit pan in one shade. Either way, this palette really should be used some more.
I had to have a Zoeva palette this year as well. Now I decided to hit pan in Zoeva Blanc Fusion. This palette is great for everyday neutral looks and I love the quality of it. The mattes are nice and those golds are like butter! This have barely been used so I am happy to blow some dust from it this year.
The gorgeous Anastasia Soft Glam also had to join the panning party! Adding an Anastasia palette to a project pan is like doing yourself a big favor. They are very easy to pan. This just happen to be one of my very favorite Anastasia palettes so it felt natural to add this to the project. It does already show some wear but my guess is that I will have to use this for 4-6 weeks more before hitting any pan. So I probably have plenty of days to play with this!
I tried to not pick more than one palette from each brand for this project. It felt natural to add a Tarte palette since I have a few of them and they are fairly easy to pan as well. Since I decided do add so many palettes I think it is necessary that I have palettes that are easy to pan. A Urband Decay Naked palette or a colourful Juvia’s Place palette would be too hard I think. But the Tarte formula is quite soft so you go through them quickly. This is Tarte Tartelette Toasted by the way. The neutrals are so gorgeous in this, and I love the metallic shades!
Lastly I needed a fun colorful palette to play with, and the natural choice was September Rose Slush palette. When I first got this I had so much fun playing around with it, and it has so many yummy shades! Can’t wait to play around with this and create spring looks, sunset looks, rainbow looks and other colorful fun things!
And that’s all! I may add some stuff if I feel like it, but at least with eyeshadows and lip products I feel like I have more than enough to work with!
Do you have a project pan for 2019? What are your goals?
Remember I do also exist on Instagram!