If you want to do something fun with makeup, but (like me) don’t have the skills to paint on incredible flowers or even whole paintings on your eyes, then glitter small pearls and gems are your best friend.
With a few dots and gem pieces glued on you can still create beautiful and creative looks without needing any more skills than gluing stuff on your lid. Simple as that!
So I did one of these lazy creative looks and this is how it turned out!
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette – Waterfall, Fruit Dove, Bermuda, Swamp, Bonobo.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Pencil – Ultra Black.
- Makeupgeek Gel Liner – Immortal.
- L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara.
- Revolution Pro Supreme Dip Liner – White.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro30.
- House Of Lashes – Featherette.
- Rhinestones and pearls from Ebay.
All the small gems and pearls I use are just super affordable nail art supplies I pick up form Ebay, and I use lash glue to attach them. So easy!