I really think it is fun to keep a sort of variety in the looks I do. I don’t want to be an halo eye expert, or the known for a certain kind of cut-create. I want to play around with different styles and techniques and hopefully learn to be better at all of them. The funniest looks are when I decide to put down all those palettes I am trying to review and rather play around with something creative.
Sometimes it goes terribly wrong and I have to wipe it all of. And other times I end up with something a am able to share. Like this look.
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette – Watarfall, Sunray, Toucan, Red Sea, Equator, Honeycreeper, Atlantic, Bonobo.
- Kiko Kajal Khôl Pencil – 109.
- Revolution Pro Supreme Dip Liner – White.
- Makeupgeek Gel Eyeliner – Immortal.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro10, Bro30.
- L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie.
- Ardell Flawless Lashes – 804.
My plan was initially to make something soap bubble inspired, and that’s what I started trying to create with the four spheres. I was not really happy with the looks of them, so I just started adding some shapes in addition. Sometimes thing don’t turn out as planned, so you just have to wing it.
As always when I want to play with color I reached for the Certifeye Tropical Wonders palette. It’s my absolute go-to when I want to play with colors and it’s sooo good! Have you tried it?