This look was inspired by chandeliers. Dark chandeliers. It’s actually a very easy look to create, it is basically just dots with en liquid black liner and some nailart gems attached with lash glue, but I like the looks of it.
I always have so much fun when I have time to add details like this. And off course I used my favorite colorful eyeshadow palette for eyeshadows. The Tropical Wonders have truly been my most used palette this year!
- Cerfiteye Tropical WondersPalette – Waterfall, Hibiscus, Firefish, Honeycreeper, Starling, Bonobo.
- Makeupgeek Gel Liner – Immortal.
- Kiko Eye Pencil – Name is rubbed off but its a rose gold shade (waterline).
- Etude House Oh M’Eye Liquid Liner – Black.
- L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara.
- House of Lashes – Iconic.
- Colourpop No Filter Concealer – Fair Neutral.
- Ttd_Eye Lenses – HD Green-Gray
If you are paying attention to the list of products I used and are wondering why I did not add any brow products like I usually do, the reason being that I used the Makeupgeek gel liner because I wanted black brows. So there you have it.