Well, maybe flowers and pearls are not the things that screams “Lethal” the most, but I picked up some eyeshadows from Lethal Cosmetics a little while ago and the blue shade “Ascension” and the matte yellow “Relapse” inspired me to do this look. An edgy brand like this does spark creativity!
I also wanted to play more around with my Revolution Pro Supreme Dip Liner because it is actually a good white liquid liner! So the end result is this!
- Lethal Cosmetics Single Pan Eyeshadows – Ascension, Calcination, Relapse, Defiance, Arsenic.
- Revolution Pro Supreme Dip Liner . White.
- Kiko Kajal Khôl Pencil – 109 (matte blue).
- Clarins Waterproof Eye Pencil – 04 Turquoise (brows).
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara.
- House Of Lashes – Iconic Lights.
I am impressed with how these shadows work, and I am always happy to spend my money on smaller indie brands, so if you are like me then I recommend checking out Lethal Cosmetics Home Page and take a look at their eyeshadows.