I have no idea how far back this little limited edition palette from NARS goes, but I had it for many years at least! I bought it many years back when I was obsessed with their blushes (which I still love) and I collected quite a few of them.
This is unfortunately the only eyeshadows I’ve ever gotten, but when I used it just now I realized how nice quality they hold, even these that are so many years old. Super easy to blend and apply.
I did a simple cut crease with this and used all the six shades.
- NARS Ride Up To The Moon Eyeshadow Palette – All Shades.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 H – Black
- H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil – Goldie Luxe.
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro30, Bro40.
- Colourpop No Filter Concealer – Light Neutral.
- House Of Lashes – Iconic Light.’
The palette is so cohesive and all the shades go so nicely together you can really just make several looks without even thinking about it.
Off course, after using this I am so tempted to get more NARS shades. I am very happy with they way they apply and blend. Everything was just so easy. Not the strongest pigmentation on them, but that may very well be the reason for why they are so easy to work with. Big thumbs up for NARS over here!
Have you tried any NARS shadows, if so what are your thoughts no them?