You can do it the hard way and hand-paint the flowers, or you can do it the easy way and use nail-art stickers. Both look pretty even though one is far more impressive off course. Today I went for the simple version. It was still fun to do, but I definitely have to do one with real hand-painted flowers soon! But for the lazy days this works fine.
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette – Waterfall, Dusk, Shrimp, Sunray, Toucan, Red Sea, Equator.
- Revolution Pro Supreme Dip Liner – White.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro20, Bro70.
- Zoeva Graphic Brow Fix.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 H – Black,
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara.
- Chanel Le Crayon Khôl – Blanc.
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer.
- House Of Lashes – Noir Fairy Light.
As usual when I need matte bright colors I always reach for The Tropical Wonders palette. What did I do before I got that one I wonder!
Hope you like this look. Don’t forget to look me up on instagram if you haven’t already!