I found this ooooold old gem hiding in my palette drawer (correction: one of my palette drawers). This is a limited edition and I am not quite sure from when, but I think it is from all the way back in 2005. And I have barely used it in all these years.
It is so summery and nice and takes me straight to the beach when I look at it. So I did a throwback look with this while hoping for warmer days and sun!
- YSL Bayadère Style Eye Shadow – All Shades-
- MakeupGeek Gel Liner – Fame.
- H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil – Azure Thing.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 24 H – Black.
- L’Oreal Paradise Extatic Mascara.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro70, Bro30, Bro10.
- House Of Lashes – Featherette.
I have to say even though it is fun looking the pigmentation is not the best. I did work quite hard to get them to show up as I want. I kind of get the impression that they are meant more for a wash of shimmery pastel shades because the quality does not seem bad just the pigmentation. On the other hand, a lot have happened in the pigmentation department since around 2005, and I guess I would be rude to expect this to perform as new.
Anyway, this little thing is now disinfected and but back in my collection drawer. Pieces of limited edition luxury makeup is too precious to get rid of.
Do you also have really old items in your collection?