…I was originally meant to do a beach vibes makeup look, but at the time I was finished I felt like this gave of a completely different vibe. It gives me bedtime story vibes, without really knowing why.
The stars are actually meant to be nail art sea stars from a sea themes nail art kit but they kind of just look like stars.
Even though it did not go at all as I planned it out in my head, I am not that pissed about it. I just save that beach look for another day.
- Certifeye Tropical Wonders Palette – Waterfall, Coast, Atlantic, Toucan, Shrimp, Sunray, Bonobo.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 24 H – Black.
- MakeupGeek Gel Liner – Fame.
- Kiko Kajal Khôl Pencil – 109.
- Kiko Smart Eye Pencil – 813.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick – Druglord.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro90, Bro70.
- L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Baby Roll Mascara.
- House of Lashes – Featherette.
- Tddeye Colored Lenses – HD Green-Gray.
What kind of vibes are you getting? Remember to check out my Instagram for more looks!