The Tropical Wonders palette by Certifeye is still my go-to palette when I want to play with colors, and can you blame me?
I was playing a bit around with products a few days and realized that if I take a white liquid lipstick (In my case Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Druglord), and dab it around my eyelid with a fluffy synthetic brush, and then dabbing some color on top I got a watercolor marble like effect by repeating the process several times. At least that is what it reminds me of. This is how the look turned out:
Products are as follows:
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette – Waterfall, Hibiscuc, Firefish, Honeycreeper, Coast, Atlantic.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick – Druglord.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 H.
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara.
- NYX Faux Whites Inner Eye Brightener – Honeydew.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Poade – Medium Brown.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro10, Bro70, Bro90.
- Eylure Exaggerate Lashes – 143.
Hope you like this look. Remember to check out my Instagram for more looks and makeup posts!