Nothing makes me more happy than pulling out a colorful palette or two and just see where it takes me. I love my brown and neutral makeup looks, and that is what I wear the most. But when I really want to have fun with makeup I use colors. It is not always the most wearable. It is not always the most flattering or beautiful looks either. But they are always the looks that are the most fun. And I do this for fun you know, so perfect match!
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette – Sunray, Toucan, Equator, Honeycreeper, Atlantic, Swamp, Fruit Dove.
- Tarte Make Belive In Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette – Marvel, Fairy, Dream.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 H.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Pencil – Ultra Black.
- Lancôme Volume-à-Porter Mascara.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro30, Bro10.
- Eylure Definishion Lashes – 121.
It’s been a very hot spring day here, and the grass is just starting to appear in spots here and there where the snow melted, so I really felt for something colorful today.
Did spring arrive where you live yet?