I’ve been a big fan of MakeupGeek eyeshadows ever since they were first released many years ago. I don’t buy new pans very often, but over the years my collection has grown little by little. A little while ago I picked up three new shades: Pegasus, Boo Berry and Dragonfly. I wanted to create a look featuring these shades, so I came up with this blue look that gives me spring vibes.
- Makeupgeek Eyeshadows – Pegasus, Dragonfly, Boo Berry, Shore Thing.
- Colourpop Double Entendre Eyeshaadow Palette – Locked & Loaded, Send Noodles.
- Makeupgeek gel liner – Fame.
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Eye Studio Gel Liner 24H – Black.
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara – Black.
- Zoeva Brow SPectrum – Br030, Bro10.
- Eylure Volume Lashes – 101.
- H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil – Into The Blue.
I sadly don’t use my MakeupGeek shadows as much as they deserve. I got too many options on my hands. But every time I do I get a reminder about how great they are. Like when I did this look I was so happy about how easy they applied and blended, and how nice and vibrant the shades were.
I should definitely play with them more often! Hope you like this look, I always love a excuse to glue some nail-art gems or rhinestones to my eyes, and spring is almost here!