I am in a spring mood lately. and nothing says spring like a colorful makeup look with lots of flowers! So I pulled out my beloved Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette, my go-to when I want to do something colorful, and created this look.
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders – Waterfall, Fruit Dover, Swamp Bermuda, Bonobo.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro60.
- Lancôme Volume-à-Porter Mascara.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 H – Black.
- NYX Faux Whites Inner Eye Brightener – Mintcream.
- Eylure Definition Eyelashes – 121.
- Nailart flower stickers and pearls form Ebay.
This is really the lazy girls version of getting pretty flowers on their eyelids. The really talented people take their time to hand draw them with a white liner. I am one of the lazy kind and use the stickers meant for nails.
Hope you have a great weekend!