My plan was to do this update around every third month, and I was due to do this at the end of March. Something weird happpend with space and time and now we are getting close to mid-April without me knowing how we got here. Time pulled a dirty trick on me…again!
Oh well, lets just talk panning then. We don’t have much pan to talk about though, because I havent seen any yet. Some eyeshadows keep teasing me. I have been so sure that “next time, I will hit that pan” for like…weeks. But we will go through it all nice and tidy.
- Missha Signature Wrinkle Fill Up B.B Cream – This one is empty now! I did not like this so I will not repurchase. Happy to see it leave.
- Holika Holika Petit BB Bouncing – This one does not have much left. I have to squeeze a bit extra to get some out of the tube, and by next update it will probably be gone. I find that this breaks up on my skin quite fast, and I like the other Holika Holika BB cream better.
- Holika Holika Petit BB Aqua – This one haven’t been used too much, but it will take over as the everyday base as soon as the Bouncing one is empty, given I don’t get too tan for it. This is definately not my summer shade.
- Bergamo Magic Snail BB Cream – Last time I describet it as having a bit weird undertone. Now that I used it a bit lately I changed my mind. I don’t think it is weird. Actually I think it is really nice at the moment. I must have been too tan last time I tried it, because I was surprised by how much I enjoy it. I was determined just to finish it. Now I am considering a repurchase. Funny how things turn.
- L’Oreal Glam Beige Healty Glow Foundation – This one is still waiting for summer. Same as me. Haven’t used it at all.
- History of Woo Jewel Powder – This is the amount I have left. I used it almost every day since the project started but it feels never ending. I don’t really feel I need that much either so progress is a bit slow. Should still be possible though since I use it every day.
- L’Oreal Perfect Match Concealer – Not too much left of this, but it is too dark. I will wait for my skin to tan, and put it in my everyday makeupbag. Expect to see it empty withing a month or so. Again, I am just waiting for that tan!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – This one is empty! And I need to repurchase.
The Colourpop Aquamarine and Aventurine Setting Sprays are both empty. I hate the spray on these. It does not spray, it spits droplets on your face and ruins the makeup. Maybe I am just dramatic here, but my arms are not long enoght to keep them far away so it won’t make a mess out of my makeup. I know I am a short person with short arms but still, this spray is awful! I poured it over to another bottle, and I was much more happy with it. So they both dissappeared fairly quick. Won’t repurchase these…..ever…..unless they get a new spritzer.
- Origins Ginger Essence – Empty! Like the scent. Like ginger candy. Maybe I will get a new one, in the future.
- Adopt Eau de Parfum Aqua Liguria – I put a mark how far I got the product now. I did not do that when I introduced the project. Remember, I am an unexperienced panner and I don’t think of all these neat tricks. Now you can see where we are at.
- Adopt Eau de Parfum Thé Blanc – I used this a bit more. I like it a bit more too.
This picture is my lippies from my introduction of the project.
This is where we are now!
- L’Oreal Shine Delicieux Lipstick in shade 130 – I got maybe a bit less than halfway through what I had to begin with. I need to focus on this one the next weeks because as soon as I get a bit tanned this will be too pale and I have to wait to finish it. Being tan is a constant issue here, either one way or the other!
- Too Faced Lip Injection – A bit of progress here as well. Still some work to do though.
- Too Faced Lip Injection – I know it does not look like it but this is empty. Can’t get more out of the tube. First lippe panned, three to go!
- Korres Mango Butter Lipstick – Some visible progress here too! I really like this one. I wonder if I should pick up a new one after this project. It is so comfy.
My Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer does not show much wear. I will start using it in my everyday makeup bag as soon as the NARS Zen is too light and hope to see some progress then. I am starting to think this may not be the easist thing to pan.
NARS Zen however does show some wear, and has a decent dent now. I expect it to still be quite some time before I hit pan, but at least there is visible progress.
Glominerals Papaya Blush have been used 3-5 times every single week since January. I think (but I am not sure) that I can see a tiny bit of change, but it is too little to show up on camera. I am not sure if I will be able to pan this. It is quite pigmented, and not very loosely pressed so progress is a bit slow on this one.
And the final and exciting part: The eyeshadow palettes!
Lets start with Colourpop Yes Please! Did not use it once. Plan on putting it in my May makeup bag.
I did however get some work done on Anastasia Modern Renaissance. I had it in my monthly makeup bag throughout March, and halfway expected to hit pan on Tempera which I used every day. But no. I also did some makeuplooks to put in a makeup look post and surely expected to hit pan on Tempera which I used to set my base for every look. Bud no. Still some work left to do then, but I still expect to hit pan on Tempera every time!
Boy, The Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette is so much fun! I got some good use out of every shade, and some decent dents in some of them. Still got plenty of fun looks to create with this before I see some real damage. But the prosess is very enjoyable with this one.
I am getting soooo close on this one too. The Zoeva En Taupe palette have three shades with some nice denting action. Hopefully we will have some nice pans to look at by next update!
Empties so far:
- Missha Signature Wrinkle Fill Up B.B Cream
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Colourpop Aventurine Setting Spray
- Colourpop Aquamarine Setting Spray
- Origins Ginger Essence
- Too Faced Lip Injection (shimmery beige)
6 products emptied so far, nothing panned. Not too bad I guess. I will just keep working on it and see how it goes by next update. I hope to see some eyeshadow pans and at least one more lipstick emptie. Wish me luck!
Do you have a panning project going on on your blog? Drop a link in the comment so I can have a read please!