A new part of my makeup collection is revealed. In this part I have quite a few collectors items. I just happen to be a big fan of Guerlain bronzers. Half of them I never use because of the beautiful imprint in the product, and I consider them collectors pieces that I like to keep in pristine condition. The ones that I do use, are very much loved. They are expensive, but I really really enjoy them!
- Guerlain Terracotta Terra Magnifica.
- Guerlain Terracotta Chic Tropic.
- Guerlain Terracotta Sun Tonic.
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder – 01.
- Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint – 02 Naturel Blondes.
- Guerlain Terracotta Terra Ora.
- Guerlain Terracotta Ultra Shine
I have some more high-end favorites beside Guerlain bronzers too. The Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow should strictly spoken be in my face-palette collection instead, but it just got a guest appearance here quickly, but it is s good that I don’t mind presenting it twice. The Dior bronzers are also really good, and the Tart Park Ave Princess is very high on my list of favorite bronzers (not, that I made one yet, but maybe I will).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow.
- Dior Diorskin Nude Air Care & Dare – 003 Bronze Tan.
- Dior Diorskin Nude Tan – 003 Cinnamon.
- Esteè Lauder Bronxe Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer.
- NARS Laguna Illuminator.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfiish – So Ceylon.
- Tarte Park Ave Princess.
- Kevin Aucoin The Sculpting Powder – Medium
I Isadora bronzer is clearly the largest one I have. It is HUGE! I don’t mind though because I raved about this on my instagram last summer giving it a very high rating because it is an excellent drugstore bronzer that will last you a lifetime and look beautiful on the skin! The bronzer from Nilens Jord is also the only one right now with a pan! I just hit pan on it a few months ago. I am both happy and sad, because I always enjoy seeing pan, but this powder is sadly discontinued.
- Isadora Bronzing Powder – 94 Matte Tan.
- Nilens Jord Heart Shimmer -514.
- Nilens Jord 100% Natural Minerals – 530.
- H&M Radiant Bronze Island Hopper Glow Powder.
- Physicians Formula City Glow – Paris.
Maybe by next update of my bronzer collection you will see pan in that Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer, and yes it is the old old packaging. It happen to be a part of my project pan 2018, so I am currently working on it. It is old but still good. And yes, I know it is way past its expiration date but I entitle mysef the right to poison my own skin with old makeup if I feel like it. Besides I do disinfect my powders from time to time.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder.
- MAC Beach Bronze – To The Beach Creme Bronzer.
- Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer.
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster – Light to Medium.
- Colourpop Pressed Powder Bronzer – Afternoon Delight.
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer.
- KIKO Flawless Fusion Bronzer – 04.
The grand total is 27 bronzers. I am guessing there will be a few more collector pieces by next update. And I am drooling over the new Anastasia bronzer too, but overall I am quite content with my collection because I have everything I need here and more.
I am off course never afraid to try new stuff so your recommandations in the commenst are always very welcome.
Thanks for reading, and make sure to find me on Instagram if you haven’t already.