You know the days when just a regular bright eyeshadow look is not enough. You know those days when you got some extra time on your hand and just want to play around with your makeup and really take your time? If you got one of those days, and if you are anything like me this is the kind of look you might end up with:
- Inglot 332 (matte navy).
- Inglot 369 (matte baby blue).
- Inglot 333 (matte grass green).
- Inglot 384 (matte light grass green).
- Zoeva Sweet Glamour – Fuzzy Haze, Childhood Adaptions.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Long Lasting 24h Gel Liner – Black.
- Zoeva Brow Spectrum – Bro30, Bro70.
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick – Druglord.
- NYX Faux Whites Inner Eye Brightener – Baby Powder.
- Lancôme Volume-à-Porter Mascara – Black.
- Nailart rhinestones from Ebay.
- Ebay faux mink lashes.
I actually had a lot of fun with it. The pattern in the crease was meant to be completely different but I messed up and decided to just roll with it. And I also figured rhinestones never hurt to add either.
I kind of just wanted to play around with some of my new Inglot eyeshadows I got second hand. Some matte blues and greens that looked untouched. Love getting my hands on second hand makeup (if it can be sanitized) because I am very fond of second hand in general plus it saves me a lot of money!
Thanks for reading, hope you are having a good day!