Together with my eyeshadow palette collection this is the part I’ve been most excited to show you guys. Highlighters have become such a popular thing. I can well remember my first highlighter that I got around 8 years ago. It was not a big thing back then, and just something I applied on rare occasions. Now it is a part of my everyday routine, and my collection has become a lot larger than the 2-3 product I used to have before.
Do you ever thing a completely matte face will be a thing again, or do you think highlighters are here to stay?
I hope they will stay, because I need to use all this stuff!
- Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette Winter Solstice
- Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette Summer Solstice
- Youngblood Illuminate Palette
- Zoeva Winter Strobe Spectrum
- Colourpop Gimme More
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sundipped Glow Kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Ultimate Glow Kit
- Violet Voss Rose Gold Highlighter Palette
- Sigma Chroma Glow Highlighter Palette
- BH Cosmetics Spotlight Highlighter Palette
I got my nice selection of bigger palettes in one picture here. Just for fun I like to sum up how many different ones there actually are. So 8 palettes with 6 shades each makes 48 individual highlighters and 5 palettes with 4 each makes 20. So in just these palettes I got 68 delicious shades to choose from. Gosh!
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Apricot
- Tarte Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette
- Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette
- Smashbox Spotlight Palette – Pearl
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Nude
- Chi Chi Wall of Shimmer
- NYX Strobe Of Genious Palette
- Sleek Cleopatra’s Kiss Highlighting Palette
- Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder – Pink Glow
- Estèe Lauder Pure Color – Topaz Chameleon
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Warm Nude
- Stila Heaven’s Hue Highlighter – Kitten
- Sleek Highlighter Palette Distorted Dreams
- MakeupGeek Kathleen Lights Highlighter Palette
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish – Lightscapade
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish – Semi Precious Pearl
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish – Fairly Precious
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- Soft and Gentle
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- Refined
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- By Candlelight
8 small palettes in this picture, with 32 shades in them. Then I have 12 single products, including my beloved old-school MAC collection. A total of 44 individual highlighters here!
- Kiko Dazzling Highlighter – 03
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow – Stunner
- Maybelline Master Strobing Liquid – Light/Irredecent
- Isadora Strobing Fluid Liquid – Cool Glow 80
- L’Oreal True Match Highlight- Golden Glod
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter – Luminous Gold
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter – Starlight
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops – Celestial
- Iconic London Illuminator – Shine
- Estèe Lauder Michael Kors – Very Hollywook
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter – Be My Highlight
- NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder – Snow Rose
- NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder – Synthetica
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome
- H&M Illumination Lustre Powder – Delicate Pearl
- Kevin Aucoin The Celestial Powder – Candlelight
- NARS – Albatross
- NARS – Satellite Of Love
- Mineralogics Luminescence
- Everyday Minerals – Wet Sand
- Colourpop Super Chock Cheek – Lunch Money
- Loose Highlighter from Etsy
- Mac Cream Color Base – Pearl
- LA Minerals – On Stage Innuminizer
I got mix of single pans, powders and liquids here. 24 altogether.
- Colourpop Pressed Powder Face Highlighter – Twinkle
- Lancôme La Rose Iridecent Blush Highlighter
- Isadora Face Glow Prisma Wheel – Rainbow Highlights
- I ❤ Makeup – Dragons Heart Highlighter
- Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer – 001
- Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter – Molten Rose Gold
- Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter – Molten Gold
- Hope Girl Illuminating Powder – Ivory
- YSL Touche Blush – 16
- Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter – Ice Kiss
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost – Summer Snowcone
- The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- MAC Beauty Powder – Light Sunshine
- The Bloomery Cosmetics – Pink Pearl
- Dior Diorific Splendor – 001
- Too Faced Candelight Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder
The last picture here have some of my real gemstones like the limited edition Dior powder, or the rose highlighter that are items I value a lot. 21 individual shades here.
It brings my full highlighter collection up to 157 shades. I know there are some more hiding around in face palettes but I can’t be bothered to figure it out. Lets just say I am well equipped as it is!
Probably won’t stop me from getting more though. I am a collector after all.
Do you have any big favorites?