Concealers are a lifesaver for so many of us! If you just want to look a little for awake it is so easy to just pop some concealer under the eyes and it makes the world of a difference. So we off course need some bits and pieces to choose from!
I still feel like I have a quite manageable collection of concealers. I do use them every day, so I don’t feel like they go to waist. I get good use out of every single concealer I own.
Just to give you the full list from left to right:
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – Vanilla.
- Tarte Shape Tape – Fair Neutral.
- Tarte Shape Tape – Light Medium.
- Chanel Correcteur Perfection – 10.
- Maybelline FitMe – 15.
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Perfect & Cover Concealer – Light.
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer – CW02.
- Bare Minerals – Stroke Of Light – Luminous 1.
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer – 5 Sable Sand.
- Catrice Liquid Camoflage High Coverage Concealer – 010 Porcelain.
- Colourpop No Filter Concealer – Light Neutral.
- Smashbox Studio Skin 24 Hour Waterproof Concealer – Fair.
- Guerlain Multi-Perfecting Concealer – 01 Light Warm.
- Everyday Minerals Concealer
So the total amount of concealers are 14. I am quite happy with this number. I think it is neither too much or too little. I did recently finish my Esteè Lauder Double Wear Concealer and I will definitely repurchase that one in the near future.
I do actually have a clear favorites among these guys and that is the Chanel concealer. That for me is the definition of concealer perfection! I do actually like most of these and except from the L’Oreal True Match and the Everyday Mineral concealers, I will repurchase every single one of these when I run out!
As always it will be exciting to see how my collection look one year from now when I plan to redo this series.
Are there some really awesome concealers out there I am missing out on? Let me know!