New month, and that means new content in my makeup bag. If you have been following my blog for a while you already know that this is not the makeup I will focus only on using for March solely, but the makeup I will use to get ready for work. I do a lot of makeup also in the afternoons and weekends just to get around to test out products for reviews or just to get a bit creative.
So this is a flatlay mess of all the products I will be using. I didn’t pick out that many products this time, the reason being that I have a project pan going on this year, and I don’t want too much to pick from in my everyday makeup bag just to be able to get some damage done on the products I want to finish.
These are the base products I am using throughout march:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer.
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops – Celestial: Love mixing this with foundations/bb creams.
- Holika Holika Petit BB Cream – Aqua: Really nice and affordable BB Cream. I am working on panning this.
- Holika Holika Petit BB Cream – Moistruizing: Same as the Aqua one.
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer Once again, a nice and affordable product. This is a must try if you haven’t already!
- History of Woo Jewel loose powder: Another project pan product. This one is huuuuuge!
- Colourpop Aventurine Setting Spray: I will be using this, but I will pour the product over to another bottle, simply because this one is useless.
I picked very few lip products this month, and that’s because all of these are lippies I am working on panning. So I wanted to focus as much as possible on them. I may add a few more lippies if I get too tired of them, but at first I will stick to these.
- L’Oreal Shine Delicieux Lipstick in shade 13: This was in my February makeup bag as well, but the work will continue. I managed to do a bit of damage last month, so maybe I will see the end of it by april? Fingers crossed!
- Too Faced Lip Injection – Golden Shade: Project pan gloss. About 2/3 left.
- Too Faced Lip Injection – Pink Shade: Also project pan gloss.
- Korres Mango Butter Lipstick – Natural Pink: This is a perfect natural, easy-to-wear lipstick you can just slap on and run. Again, this is also in my panning project.
And then we got face powders!
- Sigma ChromaGlow Shimmer + Highlight Palette: This is perfect to have in an everyday makeup bag because I have my choices of highlighters and in addition several of these shades will double as a blush-topper so I kind of get two in one. I have tried it a bit, and I am so far very pleased with it. Happy to get to know this beauty a bit more during March.
- NARS Blush – Zen: This is a project pan blush. The good thing about this it that it can be used as a brown with a slight hint of pink contour shade, which may sound odd, but it gives a nice effect on winter skin. It just does not look muddy or grey on the skin as some cool toned contours will do. It just looks natural. Off course that is for a light hand to get a subtle dimension for everyday looks. For evenings out I tend to do a bit more with my contour, but this is great for everyday in winter. It is also a super natural blush shade.
- The Balm Balm Springs: Don’t you think The Balm have the cutest packaging? I got this one last fall but I didn’t use it more than a couple of times. About time this gets some attention!
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish – Refined: Absolutely gorgeous glowing face powder. Not as an over all setting powder, but to highlight and give glow to certain areas. Or jsut use it straight up as a highlighter.
- Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Blush – Feather: I have been a huge fan of these blushes for years now. No idea why no one else seems to know about them. They are great formula and beautiful packaging!
- Glominerals Globlush – Papaya: Project pan blush. Had it in my makeup bag in February too and it shown no wear at all. Panning blushes is a patience game for sure. I guess I just need to keep working on it!
I am excited to use all of these goodies. My face better look freaking beautiful with all these nice products on (at least we can hope)!
And the grand finale: eyeshadows! This month I will focus on one of my palettes to pan. I picked out four palettes where I want to pan at least one shade in each palette during 2018, and Modern Renaissance was one of them. I hope to get some work done on this in March. I have used it a bit so maaaaaybe I will manage to hit one pan? Maybe? We will see. At the end of March or very beginning of April I plan on posting a project pan update so we will know by then for sure. Untill then I will just enjoy using it, because it it truly a wonderful palette.
The other palette I plan on using is a custom made Inglot palette. I wanted to focus a bit more on building my Inglot collection so I got 19 shadows second hand, so that’s awesome! This is 10 of them, and since they are nice, wearable neutral shades I figured they would fit nicely on an everyday makeup bag!
Lastly, I got myself another one of those L’Oreal Paradise Extatic mascaras since I finished one recently and wanted a new one.
As usual I have eyeliner, eyeshadow primer, browpencil and skincare already at work which I don’t mix up so they stay the same every month.
Do you have a rotation program for your makeup?