Fortunately, this is a more manageable part of my collection with only 19 products. I know 19 products are much more than one person needs at one time but I say “only” because this part of my collection is reasonably small compared to other groups. I am working my way through presenting my collection, taking one part at the time, so if you are interrested in reading about the parts of my collection already published you can have a look here:
I have plenty more to show you like powders, highlighters, concealers, eyeliners and so on. So remember to give me a follow if you want to be notified when the other sections are published.
But today it’s all about those foundations and BB Creams!
- Missha Signature Wrinkle Fill Up BB Cream
- Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Moisturizing
- Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Aqua
- Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Bouncing
- Bergamo Magic Snail BB Cream.
Korean cosmetics have a Huge selection of foundations and BB Creams and these are all among them. Some of them are big hits, like the Petit series from Holika Holika. Others were not that great and I added them to my project pan to manage to finish them.
- The Body Shop Matte Clay Skin Clarifying Foundation
- L’Oreal Glam Beige Healt Glow Foundation
- L’Oreal Infallible 24H – Matte
- A’Pieu Natural BB Cream Matte Finish
- Maybelline FitMe Matte + Poreless
A nice selection of drugstore makeup. The FitMe and Infallible are favorites of mine!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
- Clinique Superbalanced
My high end collection of foundation. Among them are my all time holy grail foundation which off course is the Guerlain one!
- The Saem Eco Soul Real Fit Foundation
- Lirikos Marine Radiance Double Cover
- L’Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 24H
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer
I really like that most korean foundations and BB Creams have SPF in them, making them perfect for summer. These two from The Saem and Lirikos are no exception, and I happen to really enjoy both of them!
So that’s all of them for now! My goal is to finish some of them through my project pan, but I do plan on repurchasing some of them (like the Holika Holika BB Creams) and I do have some other foundations on my wishlist, so I am excited to see how this collection looks one year from now!
Do we have any foundations in common?