I just have to say it, I LOVE the blush drawer in my vanity. It is along with my drawer of highlighters and eyeshadow palettes one of my favorite drawer to just pull out and look around in just to enjoy the view of all the pretty things that are in there. I am sure other makeup collectors can recognize this, too non-makeup lovers, “odd behavior”.
But I do indeed have a bunch of nice stuff in there and that’s what I want to share with you today.
- Tarte Big Blush Book III
- It’s Skin Life Color Cheek Palette
- NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette
- Makeup Revolution Blush Palette Sugar And Spice
- Makeup Revolution Blush Palette Blush Queen
- Juvias Place The Saharan Blush Vol.II
I didn’t use to be a fan of blush palettes because I preferred just having them in singles, but that chanced fairly recently and I found that palettes are actually quite handy, especially if you want to bring a selection while traveling.
- Colourpop Pressed Powder Blush – Top row left to right: Why Hello, Parakeet, Weirdough. Bottom row left to right: Noodle, Glass Slipper, Main Chick.
- MakeupGeek Blush Pan – Top left: Secret Admirer, Top right: Spell Bound, Bottom left: Promise Ring, Middle: Chivalry, Bottom right: Bliss.
Blush pans was along with blush palettes something I fairly recently got into. I am very happy with the complete Colourpop palette, but I want to collect a few more of the MakeupGeek blushes to be able to fill a palette with them aswell.
- Milani Baked Powder Blush – Bella Rosa
- Milani Baked Powder Blush – Luminoso
- Dior Diorblush Cheek Creme – Bikini
- Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek – Carved Rose
- Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek – Parasol
- Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek – Feather
- Artdeco Bronzing Blusher
- Artdeco Crystal Garden Blusher
Why don’t anyone talk about Tarina Tarantino blushes? They are really good, with luxurious and unique packaging that looks like a jewellery in your makeup bag. They are fairly affordable too! I should do a review of these because more people should know about them.
- Kiko Blush Cocoa Shock
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Waffle Cone
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Restful
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Pink Ribbon
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Girls Day
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Snuggle
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Like Lady Bird Lake
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Wild Vines
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Soft Touch
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Summer Stroll
- Everyday Minerals Blush – Plum Dust
- Everyday Minerals Blush Mini – SoCo
- Everyday Minerals Blush Mini – Time Share
- Everyday Minerals Blush Mini – Memphis Rose
- Everyday Minerals Blush Mini – Pumkin Pie
- Everyday Minerals Blush Mini Sample – Snuggle
- Tikei Rouge – Angel
- Fyrinnae Glow Blush – Mesmerize
Remember when mineral makeup was THE big thing? It is a while ago now, but I still hang on to these. Every time I consider parting with them I use one or two just to be sure and I always put them back in the drawers again. Not a big fan of all that powder, but they look beautiful on the skin.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush – Traveled
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush – Journey
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush – Majesty
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush – Splendor
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush – Flair
- MakeupGeek Blush – XOXO
- Nabla Blossom Blush – Beloved
- Youngblood Luminos Créme Blush – Pink Cashmere
- Makeup Forever Blush Powder
- Makeup Mekka Mineral Blush – Sparkling Rose
- Makeup Mekka Mineral Blush – Pink Quartz
- Makeup Mekka Mineral Matte Blush – Rose Bud
- Kevin Aucoin The Creamy Glow – Tresbelle
- Kiko Rebel Bounce Blush – Passion Red Wine
- Kiko Smooth Touch Blush – 109
- Kiko Smooth Touch Blush – 103
- Kiko Design Flower Enriched Blush – Provocative Pink
- Smashbox Double Exposure Lip & Cheek Color
- Glominerals GloCream Blush – Fig
I love small sized blushes because they are much more storage-friendly and I never hit pan anyway.
- Mary Kay Baked Cheek Powder – Giving Heart
- H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher – Cantaloupe
- H&M Pure Velvet Cream Blusher – Hot Pink
- H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher – Cherry
- Guerlain Météorites – Happy Glow Blush
- Benefit Coralista
- The Balm Instain – Houndstooth
- The Balm – Cabanaboy
- Anastasia Blush Trio – Peachy Love
- YSL Créme de Blush – 2
- YSL Créme de Blush – 4
- The Balm – Big Mama
- The Balm – Balm Springs
The Balm just have the cutest packaging though! I think I need to grab some more of them because they are just so darn adorable.
- MAC Marine Life High-Light Powder
- MAC Powder To The People
- MAC Blush Ombré – Azaela Blossom
- Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blush – Pink Me Up
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush – Dollymix
- MAC Mineralize Blush – Fresh Honey
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush – Springsheen
- MAC Sheertone Blush – Coygirl
- Lancôme Blush Subtil – Peach Fever
- Elf Aqua Beauty Blush & Bronzer – Bronzed Violet
- MAC Cream Color Base – Movie Star Red
- Makeup Store – Frozen Daiquiri
- Makeup Store High Tech Lighter – Apollo
- Makeup Store Blush – Seashell
My MAC blush collection is fairly small compared to many other makeup collectors. I would really like to pick up some of their good old well known blushes.
- Nilens Jord Blush – 704
- Nilens Jord Blush – 702
- Colourpop Blush Duo – The name is not on the box and I can’t remember it either.
- Kiko Blending Wave Multicolor Blush – 04
- Chanel Powder Blush – Espiégle
- Chanel Powder Blush – Rose Glacier
- Chanel Powder Blush – Rose Pétale
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter – Rose Gold Lights
- Kiko Pure Pleasure Creamy Blush – Untamed Coral
- Kiko Shade Fusion Trio Blush – 03
- NARS Blush – Angelika
- NARS Blush -Desire
- NARS Blush – Orgasm
- NARS Blush – Taj Mahal
- NARS Blush – Torrid
- NARS Blush – Zen
- Glominerals Globlush – Papaya
- YSL Blush Volupté – 4
- Youngblood Pressed Mineral Blush – Sugar Plum
Total count of blushes are 9 palettes/duos, 11 pan blushes and 88 single blushes. That last number surprised me because I thought I had roughly 40 of them, but it was more than double! It is way more than one person will ever need, but I can’t make myself part with any of them.
Do you spot any of your own personal favorites among my collection? Or do you have a holy grail blush I really need to know about?