So, it’s in the middle of winter but still I am here creating very summery makeuplooks. I just felt like using bright colors, flowers and pearls I guess.
Nailart accessories are really great when you want to get creative with makeup, and can pimp up a very simple look to seem much more complicated and detailed than it really is. I like making things fun and easy!
So here is the look, featuring the stunning Tropical Wonders palette by Certifeye! I already posted a review about it a while ago, so you can read all about the palette here.
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette – Waterfall, Coast, Atlantic, Sunray, Fruit Dove, Swamp and Bonobo.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- MakeupGeek gel liner – Immortal.
- BKR Cosmetics glitter (Etsy shop here).
- Ardell Faux Min lashes 108.
Hope you like the look! I have for sure really been enjoying this palette because of all the fun, bright colors. Did you try The Tropical Wonders palette yourself?