I just want to get started playing around with these goodies!
This month I only have one makeup bag, because I will now run to work every day and do my makeup there and I don’t have the need for having another bag at home like I did in January. So yay for full exercise recovery (I had an accident….woopsie), and yay for new exciting stuff to do my makeup with every morning!
Anyway, I am very excited this month because I get to properly start working on some of my project pan 2018 products. And some new stuff off course! So without further ado, here is the full list of products:
- Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette Winter Solstice – I got it last month I think? But haven’t had a chance to play around with it (too much stuff) so now I am getting to know this!
- Zoeva En Taupe Palette – Old friend which is one of my 4 palettes I want to pan this year. Not properly finish them, but just hit pan on at least one shade in each. This is a very nice cool-toned neutral palette.
- Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadows: Game Changer, Glass Bull, Made To Last, Paper Crane – I want to use my single pan shadows a bit more often.
- Colourpop Aquamarine Setting Spray – Awful think, I just want to use this when I finish the other one.
- Kiko Matte Fusion Pressed Powder – OK powder. Hit a proper pan on this.
- YSL Blush Volupté in shade 4 – Got this on January sales, and figured bright pink is nice on pale winter skin.
- Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Concealer – Super light weight concealer that does more brightening than covering. Nice on no-makeup-makeup days.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Vanilla” – Project pan product. Maybe I will finish it this month. Love it, and will definitely get a new one.
- The Ordinary High-Adherance Silicone Primer – New primer I need to test out.
- The Body Shop Matte Clay Skin Clarifying Foundation – New foundation. Never tried it but it sounds promising.
- Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Bouncing – Project pan product. Really nice BB cream but I had it for a while now.
- Youngblood Sugar Plum Blush – Super pretty natural glowing blush. Got this on sale in January as well so I need to give it a proper testing.
- Clarins Fix Make-Up Spray – Only A tiny bit left. Hope to finish this month. Will probably repurchase.
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter “Be My Highlight” – Natural highlighter for a beautiful glow from within kind of glow.
- Too Faced Lip Injection – Project pan product. Just a transparent gloss with a faint pink sheen.
- NYX Liquid Suede “Tea & Cookies” – New shade, well known and loved formula. This seems like a nice wearable pink.
- Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip “Moonchild” – New gloss. Part of the Kathleen Lights collection. Looks very pretty.
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip “Dreamy” – New satin lip. Also looks super wearable and perfect for work.
- L’Oreal Shine Delicieax Lipstick – Old thing, just 1/4 left. This is also a project pan lippie.
- Glominerals Globlush “Papaya” – Project pan blush. Nice, matte, peachy shade for everyday use.
- NARS Zen – Another project pan product. This is originally a blush but this works very good as a soft bronzer on my pale winter skin. Not to dark or too orange, but slightly pinky yet still neutral. Will also look nice as a blush but I intend on using this as a bronzer.
- Iconic London Illuminator – Just to add some glow to my foundation or directly as a liquid highlighter.
- The Body Shop Eyeshadow Quad “Swinging Silver” – Got this last year but never used it too much. Wanted to get the chance to play a bit more with it.
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadows: I ❤ This, Blaze, Truth, Mixed Tape – I should really play more with my Super Shock Shadows before they dry out. All these shades are so pretty!
As usual I have a small storage of some basics permanently at work like skincare, brow products, eyeliners, eyeshadow primer and so on that I don’t change up every month. So those are not on the picture even though I off course do my brows every day.
I am super excited to play around with my eyeshadows this month. I think the cool-toned shades in Zoeva En Taupe are perfect for winter. I also want to try to pick out a few of my pan eyeshadows every month because I feel they don’t get nearly as much attention as they should, and I love collecting them!
Mostly i am excited about doing some damage on my panning project. You can read more in detail about what I am planning to pan this year here.
I didn’t pick too many lippies this month due to two of them being project pan lippies, so I want to spend this month on fewer products just to get around to using up a bit of them. If I get bored I may add some more, but I will just see how it goes first.
Lastly, I forgot to add the mascara, but I decided to go with Maybelline (not so)Great Lash for another month and hopefully put it in the bin by the end of February.
Do you have any products you want to give some extra attention this month?