I hope to manage to keep these empties post coming quite frequently because I think most people find it better reading about a few products at the time instead of going through a mile long blog post. At least I personally find it easier to pick up the content if it is not too many empties at the time. Like last time I will continue numbering the products to kind of get an overview of what I go through in one year. So in case you missed the previous post and are wondering about the numbers in front of the description of each empties they are just a way for me to keep track over all products I finish in 2018.
This time I have a lot of Haus of Gloi pumpkin butters to talk about. I use these guys all the time, and I have ever since I discovered them some 5 years ago or so. They are my favorite body butter, and I really really really can’t get enough of them. So I will be talking more about the scent than the product because they are all wonderful body butters!
10. Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter Insalata Nocturna: One of my very favorite scents for a long time. It smells like green bolivian lemon, rubbed tomato leaf. olive leaf, black fig syrup and basil. I really recognize the tomato leaf note and it reminds me of holidays in Italy. It is fresh, green and a bit herbal. Love to wear this on warm summer nights.
11. Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter Grimoire: A small jar of this since I was only testing out the scent for the first time. It was a part of their fall collection, and I quickly grabbed three big jars before it dissappeared because I need this one in my life! The scent description sais crumbling pages, leather binding and polished wood. I though it would be a much darker and heavier scent when I read the scent description but it is just a clean and fresh scent.
12. Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter Red Roan: Another jar i grabbed a small size of to test out the scent. I need more of this as well! It is a delicious sweet and foody scent that smells like strawberry flecked porridge with maple syrup and adulterated with a splash of white cognac. If you like sweet and foody stuff this is awesome!
13. Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter Satyr: This scent is a bit nostalgic to me because it was the first Haus of Gloi scent I ever tried. And I obviously fell in love with it since I have been a big fan ever since. Is smells like italian blood orange drizzled with blackened vanilla and it’s such a warm sweet citrus scent. Intense and beautifully mesmerizing.
14. Tosowoong Black Sugar Facial Scrub: A big jar of K-Beauty facial scrub with sugar grains suitable for all skin types. It has a pleasant sugar scent that is not at all overpowering and the sugar scrub exfoliates nicely. I felt like it left a film of oil on my face after using it, which can be good for dry skin, but I prefer a more clean feel after using an exfoliator. So I won’t be repurchasing this.
15: LUSH Seanik shampoo bar: This is a naked product, so I had to just showcase the tin to represent the now finished shampoo bar. Seanik is a nice, volumizing shampoo that is almost like BIG in a shampoo bar (minus the salt grains) so it feels refreshing and it makes my hair full of volume after using it. I think I’ve been through 3-4 of these already and I surely will pick one up again soon. LUSH shampoo bars are so much fun, lasts for a very long time, and I really like the lack of packaging.
16. Yves Rocher Pear & Cocoa Bath & Shower Gel: The gel is ok. Lathers and gets the job done. Not the biggest fan of the scent which was limited edition anyway and not avaliable anymore. Won’t miss this, but will happily try more of Yves Rocher shower gels.
17. Redken Frizz Dismiss Smooth Force Lotion Spray: Holy Grail hair treatment after showering. Makes my hair very smooth, shiny and with nice defined curly without feeling heavy or greasy. Already have a new one open and I use it every day!
Just realized that except from the facial scrub most of these are well loved products I’ve been using over and over again. Just a bunch of staples from my beauty routine.
Thanks so much for reading!