I decided to start a new blog-series here on my blog at the beginning of this year and present my makeup collection. Since I have been a half-crazed collector for many years I have too many products to put them all in one post, so I decided to make this a makeup collection 2018 -series and present a part of my collection each time. So I will be sharing posts focusing on blush, highlighters, lipsticks, eyeshadows, concealer and so on. I love looking at makeup collection posts, I guess my inner stalker really likes to see what kind of stuff other people keep in their makeup drawers. So I hope you like these kind of post too!
Today I will start off with my small eyeshadow palettes collection. That means eyeshadow palettes with 3-6 eyeshadows each. Sadly I don’t reach for small palettes too much, I have been too busy with my bigger palettes lately. That’s such a shame because I really have some very nice pieces. I feel inspired to pick them up and play more with them after taking them all out and taking pictures of them. They are so pretty I think!
- NYX Full Throttle Eyehadow Palette – 06 Stunner.
- NYX Full Throttle Eyehadow Palette – 05 Take Over Control.
- KIKO Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette – 100.
- KIKO Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette – 101.
- KIKO Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette – 02 Luxurious Gold and Plum.
- KIKO Color Seduction Eyeshadow Palette – 05 Astonishing Emerald.
- KIKO Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette- 08 Voluptuous Violet.
- Urban Decay The Feminine Palette.
- Urban Decay The Fun Palette.
- Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette.
- Urban Decay The Black Palette.
- Urban Decay The Vegan Palette.
- KIKO Color Impact Eyeshadow Palette – 03 Bright Night Lights.
- KIKO Color Impact Eyeshadow Palette – 02 Street Taupe Variation.
- KIKO Color Impact Eyeshadow Palette – 04 Rain Smoky Shades.
- KIKO Color Impact Eyeshadow Palette – 01 Lounge Warm Tones.
- Sugarpill Burning Heart Eyeshadow Palette.
- The Body Shop – Swinging Silver.
- Tarina Tarantino – Jewel Shadow Palette.
- Tarina Tarantino – Sparklicity Gold Palette.
- Estée Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Quad – P04 Berry Quartz.
- Estée Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Quad – N02 Amber Honey.
- Estée Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Quad – 18 Black Smoke.
- Estée Lauder Five Color Eyeshadow Palette – 01 Blue Dahlia.
- Estée Lauder Five Color Eyeshadow Palette- 01 Violet Undergound.
- Estée Lauder Five Color Eyeshadow Palette- 02 Surreal Violet.
- Dior 5 Couleurs Palette – 374 Blue Lagoon.
- Dior 5 Couleurs Palette – 970 Stylish Move.
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres – 14 Mystic Eyes.
- YSL Bayadére Eyeshadow Palette.
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres – 41 Facination.
- Guerlain Écrin 6 Couleurs – 68 Champs-Élysées.
- Clarins Ombre Minérale 4 Couleurs – 03 Rosewood.
- NARS – Ride Up To The Moon Palette.
- NARS – Day and Night Palette.
- YSL Ombres 5 Lumiéres – WOIA
- MAC 6 Twists of Tartan Eyeshadows.
- Too Faced Candy Bars Eyeshadow & Shimmer Bar – Thin Mints.
- Dior me Dior me not eyehadow palette.
All in all I count 39 palettes! I think the only palettes I added to my collection in 2017 was Tarina Tarantino – Sparklicity Gold Palette and the two NYX Full Throttle palettes. I tend to favor bigger palettes so this part of my collection haven’t been growing so much.
I was thinking if people like these kind of posts that it could be fun to do something similar in 2019 and be able to compare the chances that happens over a year.
I would love to know if you spot any palettes that you have in your own collection!