Actually, my empties piled up through parts of November, the whole December and until now. I got a whole bunch of them, so I decided to split them up into different posts just just to avoid making the posts so long that no one would read it anyway.
I decided to do something different with my empties posts from now on. I want to number all the empties I post. I know, it is kind of cheating since I finished some of the products in the late part of 2017, but it will give a rough idea about the amount of products I work my way through in one year.
So lets get to it!
1.Yves Rocher Pear & Cocoa perfumed body lotion: This was limited edition and I believe it was from the Christmas 2016 collection? Don’t quite me on that! The lotion is OK. Not to thick, but moisturizing enough if you just want a little re-hydration after for instance a shower. The scent was not my thing though. Too artificial, and there was something odd about the cocoa scent.
2.Yves Rocher Clementine & Spices bath and shower gel: Nice shower gel. Nothing special about it really. The usual lather, not to drying. Simple soap that does the job, but lack that luxurious feeling I enjoy. The scent on this one was a bit off too. Not to sad to know that this was limited edition because I want be repurchasing
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo Divine Dark: Keep repurchasing this. Sad thing is that I run out of it so fast. The good think is that it works really well and it is cheap. I buy the dark one so I won’t get a white cast in my hair.
4. Haus of Gloi Pumkin Butter Scarecrow: I go through countless bottles of these pumpkin butters and I really enjoy picking up the small 2 Oz sample jars to test out new scents from them to figure out if I want to add the full size jar to my pumpkin butter collection. This one smells like dried corn, husks, dust, straw, weathered wood and a ruffle of inky black feathers. Very unique and fun scent and I do find it strangely pleasant, but I won’t get a full size in the first place.
5. Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter host Puffs: This one is the same as above with a different scent. Ghost Puffs smells like orbs of buttery popcorn and marshmallow goo, presented on a wooden stick. Again a very unique scent, and I really like its intensely sweet and foody character. Already have a couple of full size jars in back-up!
6. Nature Republic Himalaya Salt Cleansing Balm: K-Beauty cleansing balm that melts like sorbet on the skin and removes makeup efficiently. Will happily repurchase again some other time.
7. It’s Skin Green Tea Watery Serum: Another K-Beauty item. Who doesn’t love K-Beauty?! This serum is very refreshing and feels hydrating. I would maybe like something a bit more for more mature skin with some anti-ageing benefits, but if you just want to stay hydrated this is a nice and affordable one.
8. Guerlain Météorites Perles Base Perfectrice Anti-Terne: I really really like this primer. Evens out the skin and blurs out fine lines. Feels firming and hydrating and gives the skin a nice luminous glow. A really beautiful product and I will buy it again. The only thing is that it is so so so expensive. I will repurchase eventually though.
9. L’Oreal Paradice Extatic Mascara: Again, a product I will repurchase for sure. Giver length, volume and gives the lashes a nice curl. It does not smudge either and looks good on me all day. One of the best mascaras I’ve ever tried, and I can’t think about a drugstore mascara that beats this one!
So there you have them, the 9 first empties of 2018. I would love to know if you think you know about a mascara that can match the Paradise Extatic because I’m always on the hunt for a nice drug-store mascara.
Thanks for reading! Hope you drop by again soon ❤