Very excited about this post, because I will be presenting to you my project pan for 2018. I have a nice mixture of projects here. Some of them are a bit old and I would like to get them out of my collection before they go bad. Some projects are just not my favorites that I tend to forget about and I just want to finish them so they don’t take up space in my drawer. Other projects are products that I really love and want to get a lot of use out of!
I have two different groups in my projects. One group are of products I would like to use up and get out of my collection. The other group are just projects I want to hit pan on just to be able to see some useage, but I have no intention of finishing them because I want to have them in my collection.
So lets talk about the stuff I want to completely finish first!
I got 5 different foundations/bb-creams.
- Missha Signature Wrinkle Fill Up B.B Cream – This BB cream I really dont like and I just want to get rid of it. I mainly use this when I create makeuplooks where I only take a picture of my eyes. Then it does not really matter if the foundation is my favorite or not, because it just needs to even out and cover a bit and I don’t have to wear it all day. So when I am playing around with makeup just to be creative and not necessarily to wear it all day, than this is the one I will use.
- Holika Holika Petit BB Bouncing – Good BB Cream but it is half empty and I would like to finish it.
- Holika Holika Petit BB Aqua – Same series as above, but a bit different finish. This is also half empty and I want to finish it, but I think I will repurchase this when it is gone.
- Bergamo Magic Snail BB Cream – This has a bit weird undertone for me, and I think it takes too long for it to sink into the skin. I will try to finish it the same way as the one from Missha.
- L’Oreal Glam Beige Healty Glow Foundation – Light coverage foundation that is a nice color fit when I am tanned. So I will try to use this during summer and fall when my skin is darker.
Moving on to concealer and powder. The powder is HUUUUGE so I only picked one and I am not even sure I will be able to finish it so I may have been a bit optimistic here.
- History of Woo Jewel Powder – This is 28 g of loose powder. It is a nice powder but the container takes up as much space as 4-6 other compact so it is just too big to store. The packaging is beautiful though, but I would have to find a more practical way to store it if I should consider repurchasing.
- L’Oreal Perfect Match Concealer – This is ok, I will finish but not repurchase.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – I love this, but it is actually 4 years old and I need to finish it! I will absolutely get a new one.
A few things I don’t like. The Colourpop Aquamarine and Aventurine Crystal Setting Sprays. I will use these to wet my brushes. Since the pump is so waist-full I am sure that will be enough usage to finish both way before the year has passed.
A few nicely scentet projects are included as well!
- Origins Ginger Essence – Lovely scent but I just have a little bit left and would like to give it that little bit of extra attention to finish the last bit.
- Adopt Eau de Parfum Aqua Liguria – Nice refreshing but very simple scent. I like the scent but it lasts just a very short time. Nice to use just as a refresher.
- Adopt Eau de Parfum Thé Blanc – Same as above.
And now some lip products!
- L’Oreal Shine Delicieux Lipstick in shade 130 – This is so old! (Don’t worry I do disinfect my makeup from time to time and it seems just fine). I am over half way through and it gives a nice subtle pink sheen to the lips, but it is too old and it is time to finish it.
- Korres Mango Butter Lipstick – Nice, creamy sheer finish lipstick with nourishing properties and SPF 10. I like it, but it is half empty so I would like to complete it. The shade is a nice neutral pink and perfect for everyday.
- Too Faced Lip Injection – It doesn’t have a name written on it but it is a transparent pink. I have about 2/3 left of it.
- Too Faced Lip Injection – This one does not have a shade name either but it is a champagne with a nice shine. Also this has 2/3 left.
If I finish all products in any of the categories above I will pick up a new project from my collection. This is my first big panning project so I am not sure how fast I will be able to finish a category, or maybe I won’t be able to at all! I will make update post around every 3 months so if I add any product I will let you know!
Then I have two categories where I want to hit pan but don’t want to finish the product. I picked a few things I really like and I feel is realistic. So I am excited to see if I will be able to hit pan. I have never ever hit pan on a blush or a bronzer so I hope to manage to do that through 2018!
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – Yes, it is in the old packaging meaning it is really old. But pressed powders are easy to disinfect so I don’t see a problem with that unless the smell or quality of the product changes. This one still smells like delicious chocolate. I have used it quite a bit but it barely shows so I am not sure if I will manage to hit pan, but I will give it a go.
- NARS blush Zen – Beautiful neutral blush that can also be used for contour when I am pale. So this is a multi usage product. It does show a bit of wear but there is not really any dent in the product yet.
- Glominerals Papaya blush – This is a nice everyday blush with a beautiful easy-to-use formula. This one has been used a bit but there is no dent in this one either.
I am excited to see if I will be able to pan any of these!
Finally my favorite category; eyeshadowpalettes! My goal is to hit pan in at least one shade in each palette.
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette – I love to get creative with all these stunning matte brights in here and I am pretty sure I will reach for this palette all the time even though it is not exactly work-friendly for me. I am sure to get tons on use out of it, and it is so so pretty!
- Colourpop “Yea, Please” Palette – I think Coloupop palettes are fairly easy to hit pan on so I think this one will be easy. It will definately be in my everyday makeup bag aswell since there are so many easy to use shades.
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance – I bought it this fall and I really like it, but I havent used it so much since I have been kind of drowning in new eyeshadow palettes lately. I think it is time this palette gets the attention it deserves! I also would like to make a blogpost featuring several different makeuplooks with this (as I did with the Jacklyn Hill X Morphe palette) just because so many of you own this and may find it useful.
- Zoeva En Taupe – I added this because I love Zoeva shadows and I think it’s about time that cool toned shadows get a bit more attention. We had that way-too-warm trend going on for a while and I think it will be nice to pay some extra attentions to cool tones as well this year.
And that is all my projects for 2018. Do you have any project pans you are writing about on your blog? I would love a link of your blog post in the comments if you do!