Another makeuplook with the Anastasia Prism Palette, but this time it looks completely different! If you want to see the other look, then click right here. I also posted a review recently with swatches and everything so make sure to check that out if you want to know more about this palette.
If you want to know how what I used to make this look then the full list is right here:
- Anastasia Prism Eyeshadow Palette – Shades: Unity, Lure, Parallel, Obsidian, Sphinx, Pyramid, Sphere and Lucid.
- Maybelline Master Drama Eye Kohl – Ultra Black.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 h – Black.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Chanel Correcteur Perfection Concealer – 10.
- Lancôme Volume-à-porter mascara – Black.
- Eyelure Volume lashes – 101.
This was my first time testing out Eyelure eyelashes and I am so impressed. They are super easy to apply, are soooo comfy to wear due to the thin lashband. They are actually a perfect fit to my eye (I got very small eyes) so no need to trim them. Lashes don’t get easier than this unless you are born with them! Will definitely try out more Eyelure lashes.
Do you have a favorite style of Eyelure lashes I should try out? Be sure to leave it in the comments. I would love some advice on what to get!