This palette is just right up my alley. So many fun, bright shades it makes me happy just to look at the palette, and even more so playing with it!
These are all the products I’ve used for this look:
- Juvias Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette – Shades: Yellow, Purple, Shimmery light blue, Shimmery lime and Matte Green.
- Anastasia Prism Eyeshadow Palette – Shade: Unity and Obsidian.
- Chanel Correcteur Perfection Concealer – Shade 10.
- Lancôme Hypnôse Volume-à-porter mascara – Black.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 h – Black.
- Maybelline Master Drama Eye Kohl – Ultra Black.
- Anastasia dipbrow pomade – Medium Brown.
- Eyelure Volume lashes 101.
- KIKO Glamorous Eye Pencil – 412 (green).
Hope you like this look, because I had a lot of fun creating it!