I love dark jewel tones smokey eyes, especially if they are green or blue. The shade Throne was actually the biggest reason why I got the Anastastia Prism palette in the first place. That shade in particular is just my cup of tea! I am working on a review of this palette, and I hope to publish soon since it is a limited edition palette. Remember to give my blog a follow so you won’t miss out if that is something your are interested in reading!
Sooo, here is the well known list of products that I always add to my makeuplooks:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eyeshadow palette – Shades: Unity, Lure, Throne, Pyramid and Obsidian.
- KIKO Smoky Eye Pencil – 02 (dark emerald green).
- H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil – Golden Luxe.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Liner – Ultra Black.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24h – Black.
- Haus of Lashes – Boudoir.
I am quite happy with how this turned out, so I hope you like it as well. The black shade in the Prism palette (Obsidian) is so insanely black it is incredible. Even blacker than Urban Decay “Black Dog” so if you ever tried that you know that Obsidian is no joke! Probably the best black in my whole collection.