I just love playing around with colors! So when I saw that BeautyBay had the Juvias Place Zulu palette in stock I had to grab it just because I know I would really enjoy playing around with those bright fun shades! So this is the first look I ever created with this palette. It kind of gives me parrot vibes. Maybe because I also love those bright colored birds!
Full list of products for this Zulu parrot look is as follows:
- Juvias Place Zulu Eyeshadow palette – Shades: Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Shimmery green, Shimmery blue.
- Anastasia Prism Eyeshadow Palette – Shades: Unity, Obsidian, Lucid.
- H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil – Into the blue.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 h – Black.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara.
- Maybelline Master Ink Liquid Liner – Matte White.
That matte white liquid liner from Maybelline is actually a terrible product to work with. I had a really hard time creating the cut-crease line because the liner is not very pigmented so I need two layers, and in the same time it gets clumpy and flakes off if I apply too thick. I just can’t won with that product. If you have any white liquid liners to recommend please please please let me know!
Hope you like this look, and stay tuned if you want more looks with the Zulu palette. I am sure there will be more 😉