The Tropical Wonders palette from Certifeye really stand out in the crowd! As soon as I saw it I ordered it. You know most of the time you see palettes that you put on your wishlist either to purchase later or to be forgotten about. But sometimes these palettes pops up that make me order them just seconds after seeing them. Those are palettes that really excite me, because I just instantly fall in love with them and know I will get a ton of use out of them. The Tropical Wonders was one of these palettes. Because I love creating colorful makeup looks like the one in this post!
But, I mean, look at those colors though! And such a nice selection of bright matte shades! It is hard not to fall for it!
It was not a problem at all to get the pigment to transfer on the eyes. Some shades needed a bit more work being built up, but it was very easy to achieve full impact.
So here is the list of products:
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette – Shades: Waterfall, Atlantic, Coast, Starling, Equator, Hibiscus, Honeycreeper, Sunray, Fruit Dove, Swamp and Bonobo.
- Maybelline Eyestudie Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 h – Black.
- Maybelline Master Drama Eye Khol – Ultra Black.
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Nailart flowers from Ebay.
- House of Lashes – Boudoir.
Hope you like this colorful look! I would love to know if you tried this palette yourself. And if you by any chance made a look with this palette yourself, please post a link in the comments. I would love to see what other people made with this!