I could not resist Colourpops “My Little Pony” palette. Maybe because of my childhood memories playing around with these colorful plastic ponies (Can you all remember the smell of them?), or maybe I just could not resist since I am in fact a proper crazy horse girl and the proud owner of my own little pony myself (Ok, it’s a horse but it didn’t fit that well into my sentence).
Anyway, fun little palette with playful my-little-pony-shades and appropriately named shadows. They each have their name from one of the pony toys, and it looks like the shades are similar to some kind of color either on the mane and tail or the body of the pony. I found it only suitable to add some holographic flowers to finish off the look.
Full list of products coming here:
- Colourpop My Little Pony eyeshadow palette – Shades: Butterscotch, Applejack, Minty, Flutterbye, Twillight, Firefly, Snuzzle and Princess Sparkle.
- Certifye The Tropical Wonders Palette – Shades: Waterfall and Coast.
- Dragon Dust glitter – Holographic flowers.
- Makeupgeek gel liner – Fame.
- KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow – 15 (light shimmery pink).
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24h – Black.
- KIKO Smart Eyepencil – 813 (matte baby blue).
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- House of Lashes – Boudoir.
What about you? Did you have any My Little Ponies as a child? I remember Butterscotch being my favorite. Thank for reading, as always I really appreciate that someone will take their precious time to read what I post. Thank you!