Onca again a look with one of my favorite shades: blue! This time I played around with the Colourpop My Little Pony Eyeshadow palette (You can read a review with swatches here) and Certifeye The Tropical Wonders palette. A lot of fun, exciting blue shades in those palettes. And glitter never hurts with colorful eyeshadows right?
Full list of products used for this look:
- Certifeye The Tropical Wonders Palette – Shades: Waterfall, Coast, Atlantic.
- Colourpop My Little Pony Eyeshadow palette – Shades: Firefly, Snuzzle, Princess Sparkle.
- NYX Full Throttle eyeshadow Quad “Stunner” – Skintoned base shade.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 h – Black.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Liner – Ultra Black
- Kiko Vibrant Eye pencil – 605 (blue).
- Lancôme Grandiose mascara.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Dragon Dust eye glitter.
- House of Lashes – Boudoir.
Hope you like the look. At least I had a lot of fun playing around with these eyeshadow palettes!