You dont have to pay a whole lot of money to get great blue eyeshadows! This look is made entirely out of cheap eyeshadows. Most of the blue shades are actually from H&M own makeup brand. I mentioned two of these eyeshadows in my October favorites post (read here), and these blue shades are just as good!
List of products:
- Nyx Full Throttle Eyeshadow quad “Stunner” – Beige base shade, and medium tones pearl finish blue.
- H&M High Impact Eye Colour- “Paradise Found”, “Pagoda Blue” and “Tempest”.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 h – Black.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Liner – Ultra Black.
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara.
- H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil – “Into The Blue”.
- Pearls from Ebay.
- House of Lashes – Boudoir.
I think gems, pearls or glitter adds a fun touch to your look if you want to be a bit more playful. Off course not the most wearable everyday look, but maybe for a festival? Or if you just want to rock some blue dramatic looks because why not!?
Hope you like it, thank you for stopping buy, and please subscribe so you wont miss out on future makeuplooks!