I actually just posted another look I created with this palette just a few days ago. It is a fun palette to play with, and if you would like to read my full review on it you will find it here but the short version is that I really like it.
I used quite a lot of shades from the palette and dipped my brush into Desert Sand, Eden, Blazing, Saffron, Out, Royal, Blood Moon, Nefertiti, Angelic and Twilight. 10 out of 18 shades….Not bad!
I guess a picture of the palette so you can actually see which shades I am talking about never hurts.
And here is a list of products used in addition to this palette:
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Makeupgeek gel liner – Immortal.
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Liner – Ultra Black.
- Kiko Vibrant Eyepencil – 604 (purple).
- House Of Lashes – Boudoir.
The usual stuff in other words!
As always, thank you for reading this. I always appreciate seeing how many who took their time to click into my post and read it. It is so highly appreciated!