I already posted a full review of the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette so you can have a look here if you want to know more about each shade in the palette.
Since this was the first eyelook I did with this palette I off course had to test out the most striking color in the palette: Twilight. It works beautifully as a eyeshadow topper.
Products used in this look is:
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette – Shades: Desert Sand, Eden, Saffron, Oud, Turkish Delight, Twilight.
- Makeupgeek gel liner – Immortal.
- Lancôme Grandiose Liquid Liner – Black.
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Liner – Ultra Black.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Lashes from Ebay.
Thank you for visiting. Hope you like this look!