This one was a lot of fun you guys! I fished out one of my dotting tools from my long-time forgotten nail art accessories bag and made this dot liner with liquid lipsticks. That was fun. Just make sure, if you want to try this yourself, that you use a liquid lipstick that is eye safe.
So, here you have the regular product list of everything I used:
- Kiko Cream Crush Long Lasting Colour Eyeshadow – 16 (bright green).
- NYX Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette Bringt – Shades: green, yellow, pink, pale lilac.
- Sugarpill – Poison Plum.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick – Designer Blood.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick – You Better Work.
- Kiko Twinkle eyepencil – 04.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl liner – Ultra Black.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- House of Lashes – Boudoir.
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara.
- Dotting tool.
The combination of greens and purples gives me toxic vibes. Hope you like it tough!