Just like last month I want to post my content in my everyday makeup bag. I change the contend at the beginning of every month, and I usually pick a range of different products. Some things I add to just finish them, some things are new thing I am testing out, and some things I just fond when I shopped my stash! So here it is, a picture of everything I will play around with to create my ready-to-kick-ass-at-work-face (it is usually more neutral and wearable than my play-around-with-makeup-face).
I love picking out products every month. It sounds weird but it really helps me to get up in the morning to know I have a bag of fresh products to play around with. Putting on makeup in the morning is my special me-time. I find it very relaxing, almost meditating to start my day with this ritual, so I tend to spent a good 20 minutes to do a full face of makeup. Just because I enjoy the process!
But lets talk more about these products and why I chose to put them in my daily routine!
- Guerlain Meteorites Base Perfecting Pearls – Long time favorite. It was also featured in Octobers makeup bag, but I dont have much left and I want to finish this. It evens out my skintone and makes it look so fresh and plump. It is very expensive but I will definitely buy a new one when this is finished.
- Lancôme Teinte Idole Ultra Wear – Nice coverage that still looks natural, lays beautifully on the skin throughout the day, and is long lasting. What else can you want from a foundation that needs to last you through your day at work?
- Kiko face powder – Good powder to mattify the skin.
- Guerlain Multi Perfecting Concealer – Makes my under-eye area look flawless without any creasing. Does not look heavy at all but still gives decent coverage. I think this may be my favorite concealer actually (Yes, I am one of those weirdos that does not think Tarte Shape Tape is the best thing in the world…..it is great….but not the best).
- Guerlain bronzer – This is a limited edition product, but I generally think that Guerlain terracotta bronzers are a dream to work with (You probably guessed it by now…..it is one of my favorite brands) and this one is no exception. If you can find a color that suits you they look fantastic. i am excited to pick this up again and use it this month, it has been laying in my drawer for too long!
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter – I already posted a post comparing this one to the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops, so if you want to know how they compare you get the whole story here.
- Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss – Shade is “Ice Kiss”. I bought this during last winter I think and tried it for a while. I did never get very fond of it, but I figured it was time to play a bit more around with it again. I may like it now, even if I didn’t love it before. Sometimes products just takes some time getting used to.
- NYX blush palette – This guy is brand new. I just picked it up among a few other thing on sale without looking too much at it, but after swatching and trying a few of the shades I am so glad I did. I think I will really like this!
- NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder – Duochrome highlighter with a pink shift. This one is also new, just swatched, so I am happy to get to play a bit with it now.
- NYX dewy finish setting spray – Almost out so I am just trying to finish it.
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude – New everyday palette.
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Trimony – Also a new eyeshadow palette.
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Adore – Agian, new everyday palette.
- H&M Single eyeshadow shade “Urban Jungle” – I really like these single eyeshadows from H&M. I tried one for the first time, with not too high hopes, but I actually ended up picking up several of them because I like the ones I have so much. This is a new shade, but it is so pretty!
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeshadow pencil in shade “Zero” – Almost out of this one. Trying to finish it.
- Zoeva eyeshadow primer – What I use for everyday recently. Matte shade.
- Anastasia dipbrow pomade in “Medium Brown” – This is featured in ALL my makeuplooks as you may have seen. So yest, this is a hit!
- Makeupgeek Plush Matte “Marriage Material” – Quite a recent purchase. Tied it a few times and I really like it, want to use it a bit more.
- NYX Liquid Suede “Soft Spoken” – Well known product, but new shade.
- Makeup Revolution Renaissance Lipstick VOX – New product.
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Lipstick “You’re A Star” – Also a new lippie.
- Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip “Nine to Five” – The freebie they handed out when you ordered during their 5 million subscribers celebration. Didn’t get a chance to try it, so now I will give it a fair test!
Phew! I think that is all products for this month! The only exception is the L’Oreal Paradise Extatic mascara I forgot to put in the picture. I am sure you will see more of these products again in either favorites or review posts. Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like a review from!