I already poster a full review with swatches of the Tarte Buried Treasures eyeshadow palette with swatches and all, so if you would like to know what I think of it you can read it here.
Basically I just did a cut-crease with a winged liner and added some pearl studs. Super easy look to make, however I found the burgundy shades in the palette to be a bit hard to build up the intensity on, and I would have preferred it if they came out a little darker. Anyway, you cant always have it all!
As always, you get a full list of products I used:
- Tarte Buries Treasures Eyeshadow Palette – Shades: Skipper, Booty, Plank, Palm, Dive Nauti.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Medium Brown.
- Makeupgeek gel liner – Immortal.
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kolh Eyeliner – Ultra Black.
- Kiko eyeliner – pink (both the name and number is rubbed off, but this product has been very much loved).
- House of Lashes – Boudoir.
I hope you enjoy this look! Did you try the Buried Treasures palette? What do you think about it?