Blue and green makeup looks tend to be my favorite kind of colorful looks, and I am always very drawn to those shades, so I tend to create those kinds of looks pretty frequently when I have some time to play around with my makeup. If you have me on Twitter you have already seen this look because it is featured in my profile picture! If you are on Twitter and we are not already friends please add me! I always follow back makeup accounts there and I am very happy to discover more makeup friends over there as well.
I used a few shadows from here and there, so here is a full list of all the products I used:
- Makeupgeek eyeshadow – Peacock.
- Nabla Cosmetics Eyeshadow – New Heaven.
- Sephora Cinderella Storylook Eyeshadowpalette – Shades: Fairy Godmother, Royal, A Wish, Ball Gown.
- Dragon Dust loose glitter – Vegas.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Liner – Ultra Black.
- Makeupgeek gel liner – Immortal.
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara.
- House of Lashes – Boudoir.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade -Medium Brown.
I know I am breaking the rules here with doing blue eyeshadows for blue eyes, but for me makeup is all about having fun and playing around with colors that I like.
What kind of shades are you most drawn to on eyeshadows? Do you have some colors you love collection or are particularly drawn to even though you dont necessarily use them too often? My kind of shades are definitely blues and green, particularly bright or shimmery/metallic shades!